Sapient Associate, Technology L2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Associate, Technology L2 Interview Questions

3.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks but would've been less if not for the holidays. I posted my resume on a job board and got a call and email from a Sapient recruiter. I emailed back and their recruiter called to pre-screen me for about half an hour. I was then scheduled for a technical interview which turned out ok, not great or bad either IMO.
The final step was an in-person interview which lasted 3 hours. One hour of meeting with a manager to determine if you're a personality fit with the culture. Another hour by yourself to problem solve a technical case study in a room full of whiteboards. After the case study, one hour for you to present your case solution to a few people as if they were actual clients. They ask questions about the way you tried to solve the case study and lastly sit with you to ask questions about your work experience and from your resume.

Everyone seemed nice and pleasant. The home office was in a fancy high-rise and was very convenient to Metro access. The work environment is very open. No cubes or offices, just open spaces with small partitions. Lots of young, energetic people. The recruiter was very pleasant and professional. He didn't skip a beat, kept me informed on dates/times/info.
They were looking to hire me in as an Associate Technology L2. As promised, I heard back a few days after the in-person interview. They were looking for someone with more experience and the ability to coach more junior members. I was told they'd keep me in mind for other junior roles which came up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of Sapient?   1 Answer
  • Case study-create an application for a service scheduling company. Can use pseudocode, programming language, etc.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • What were your hours like at X position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round was written basic aptitude and technical level was easy which they took in amcat and after that 2nd round was technical round in which they mainly asked puzzles,basic of c and data structures and 3rd round was HR in that too they asked some puzzle as well as they gave several scenario and asked how will I tackle this

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at Sapient in March 2016. I gave 3 rounds of interview including online test. I cleared all the rounds. They scheduled my technical round at 11:30 am but it happened at 05:30pm.

Interview Questions

• Q:Where the replication agents are configured in aem?   1 Answer

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very quick process with total 3 rounds. I didn't had to wait too much.
    First round was general HR round, 2nd was Technical with senior engineers and 3rd round was with Manager Technical.

Interview Questions

• The most interesting question was to describe about the approach to program a lift.   Answer Question

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was smooth. One face to face round and one HR round. I have got the desired package.
    Interview was scheduled perfectly with my timings and Company also agreed with my notice period of 60 days.

I have joined as a contractor and then I became the Permanent after 8 months. You will get the Permanent offer if you will perform well and you manager has noticed it.

Basic OOPS concepts,ASP.NET, Web services, Jquery, WCF.

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Ranchi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruitment process:-
    1. Written test: Had four sections- Computer Programming, Logical Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude, English
    2. Technical Round (the questions were asked from the technologies I had used in my projects)
    3. HR round (Stay confident and if you do not know about any particular thing just be honest to HR.)

Interview Questions

• Questions (Technical round):-
      1. How many liters of a 20% alcohol solution should be mixed with 50 liters of a 60% alcohol solution to obtain a 30% solution?
      2. Divide a circle into 11 parts using only 4 straight lines. Solution: http://mathcentral.uregina.ca/QQ/database/QQ.09.05/dean1.html
      3. What is “Polymorphism”?
      4. Types of Polymorphism. What is Overloading and Overriding?
      5. What is doubly linked list and how it is different from single linked list?
      6. Difference between do-while, for and while loop?
      7. What is OOP? How it is different from structural programming?
      8. Features of OOP.

Questions (HR round):-
      1. Tell me about yourself. (name, place, schooling, hobbies)
      2. What are your strength and weaknesses?
      3. Why sapient should hire you?
      4. Where do you see yourself after 5 years from now?
      5. Asked about my projects. But he was mainly interested in how I participated in that project and how I worked in that team.
      6. Finally it was my turn to ask questions. (Use this opportunity well, this may be the deciding point).   Answer Question

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

one written objective round with basic questions,One round on skype and the last one was the behavioral round which was on call and had some questions on my experiences and actions under different circumstances .

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

Got selected as part of Campus Recruitement.
    Got the offer letter after 1 and half month. -

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One and a half hour of technical written test. Very specific to domain knowledge. After that more than hour of technical interview related to domain technical question. Then HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. Online Written test
    2. Technical Round