Sapient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

3.3

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview and then was called on-site for face to face interview. The face to face interview had 3 rounds. First was resume discussion, then a technical case study followed by HR interview that was purely behavioral
    Overall the interview was easy and the staff was friendly and the interview process was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a fit for the company? What technical expertise you have? Many more questions related to the database.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted via linkedin profile. Discussed experience and salary expectations
    Set up for phone screen within a week which was mostly technical and question on resume After successful phone screen set up onsite interview within a week. Onsite consisted of behavior questions. Was given offer within same week of onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen : Design a Hotel Reservation System using OOPS, project worked on experience in REST, Simple OOPs concepts. Inheritance polymorphism
      Onsite:
      1 hr behavioral,, situations and actions taken during situations.
      1 hr to provide solution to a scheduling question
      1 hr to discuss solution and explain. further questions on experience and resume.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with one of their recruiters who gauged my interest and set up a round of interviews for the next week. Interview questions were not difficult, just the usual softball questions one may expect to get.

Director Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA).

Interview

1 phone interview with the recruiter
    1 phone interview with someone on the Program Management team that got changed to someone new at the last minute (not very organzied)
    1 in-person group interview for 5 hours including a sample project scoping and planning exercise - this was way too long and all I could think of was lunch by the time it was done. Everyone was late too which was annoying since I still had a job to get back to.
    1 follow-up in-person with hiring manager who I thought was less than professional

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about giving examples of specific scenarios, tools and experience with PM methodologies; Questions that alluded to the shift from a company to an agency and the "work hard/play hard" mentality (immediately clued me into the lack of work life balance at this place).   1 Answer

Junior Associate Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted my a recruiter over LinkedIn and he set up an initial phone interview. After asking a few general questions a in-house 3 hour long interview was scheduled. There was a personality interview and a skill interview were I was given a business case and an hour to solve/explain it. The next stage was a phone interview with the project managers is be working under. The recruiter worked with me through the whole process and was extremely patient and helpful.

Interview Questions

• The business case involved a company that wanted to improve its website/vender management/customer service with a set budget and timeline.   Answer Question

Government contracting

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sapient (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

First the hiring manager calls you via a Phone Screen; you then set up an in person interview where you meet with two different managers to get an overview of your personality/ background. You'll then be given a case study and have to come up with a process for solving the problem in front of you. you'll review that with one of your interviewers as if they were your client. finally, you'll review the good/ bad from that and wait for an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve this problem? (in reference to a case study)   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied the job through campus recruiting. On-campus interview was easy, and the interviewer was very friendly. Very basic behavioral questions and experiences you had before. Went to Super Saturday and did an individual case, a group activity and one behavioral interview and one evaluation interview based on the case you did.

Senior Manager Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

After the initial phone interview, face to face interviews was scheduled with 4 Sapientists: Sr. Managers, Directors, and the hiring Director. There was a lot of waiting around due to emergencies and a test was given. It was unrealistic to finish the test in one hour: design an eCommerce solution.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee who knows his stuff, has a big ego and has a problem meeting deliverables?   1 Answer

Finance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

Got a call from HR a month after I applied and had a brief phone interview. Then, got passed on to a manager from the team and a few hours later got an invite for an in person interview. I was interviewed by 4 members of the team separately for half an hour each. It was more of a conversation, and they mainly looked for fit and if I would work well with the team. They also gave me lots of time to ask them questions. I met with the HR manager after the interview and was showed around the office, thought it was pretty cool to actually meet with HR and get to see the office. I got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years?
      What is your learning style?
      Mainly a conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR asked me what my salary was and if I made any overtime and bonuses. There was room for negotiation but I didn't since I thought it was already a great offer.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked to bring in a portfolio as well as have a portfolio via web. This seemed logical as they are a digital agency. Met with the recruiter then the recruiting coordinator. Process moved fairly quickly and seamlessly. Went to studio and interviewed with creative team. Asked appropriate questions by team for role and felt comfortable.