Sapient Junior Associate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Junior Associate Technology Interview Questions

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Interview

Interviews consist of several rounds of phone and in-person interviews that culminate in a Super Saturday. This all-day event gathers many of your peers looking for similar positions and provides a good networking opportunity and chance to meet some of the people you might end up working with. There is an individual problem and a group case study but it really serves as an opportunity for you to learn about the company and absorb their culture

Interview Questions

• When presenting your recommendations for your case study, be sure to know who your pretend audience is   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

I went through two interviews, one on campus and another at their company building.
    The on-campus interview was very short and more oriented towards getting to know you and your background. A month later I was contacted to attend their on-site interview at Super Saturday, which is a day-long interview that consists of meeting people in the company, a group simulation exercise, and an individual coding interview.

Interview Questions

• The group exercise was more difficult than expected because they asked that we take an hour to plan a solution to a case study and present it to a panel. They judged very harshly, as an actual client would. This part really tests you on your teamwork skills and your communication skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Was contacted by HR for a phone screening, just to see that you're a normal person. I was then set up with a technical interview who was a Senior Associate Technology. Talked about my resume, a few behavioral questions, only lasted 45 minutes.

I was then invited to a "Super Saturday" -- you would come in on a Saturday to meet with Sapient employees ranging from all positions. This has to be my favorite interview just because the environment was great, everyone was really nice, they seemed to really care about who they hire. There was a 4:1 ratio between employees and interviewees so there was a lot of attention directed towards the interviewees. There was a short presentation, which I thought was fairly humorous. A group presentation/interview where you're given a case study and you have to work in a team to come up with a solution. Then there is informal Q/A which consisted of your team and a few employees: ask questions, don't be afraid. Then I had an "Attributes Interview" which is really just a behavioral interview. I loved my interviewer, she seemed genuinely interested in my experiences. Then there was lunch where you pretty much sit wherever you want. Then an individual technical interview. Similar to the group, but you have to work on coding/designing an application fit for the situation/case study. Then there was a tour of the building/surrounding areas. Lastly, there was a closing ceremony where Sapient asks for feedback. Everything was great. Technical interview was a little intimidating, but that's because I'm not the best programmer out there.

Overall, it was a great experience. I learned a lot about the company and really enjoyed meeting the team. When you're interviewing, you get a sense of how the company is, how the people who work there are and whether or not you'd fit in.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sapient (Arlington, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

college recruiting and one-on-one on-campus interview, followed by an invitation to a full one-day interview at the Arlington office. all 30ish college recruits passing the on-campus interview are invited to "Super Saturday", which includes social activities with current employees where they continuously judge your interactions and communications skills. personality is a big importance to getting an offer. Super Saturday also includes an individual case study and a group case study/presentation. intensely long and arduous procedure, but it also gave me a very in-depth taste of the company and its people.

Interview Questions

• the group case study was the hardest part of the interview. but they expect you to fail. the bigger idea is for the company to see how to interact with a team and answer client questions. my group of four was given an hour to read a case study and plan its design process, and then we were grilled for half an hour by a mock client on its supposed layout and flaws.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was asked for negotiating, but did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sapient (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Got recruited from through campus career fair. The interview process consisted of a phone interview, online technical test, one all day interview. Be prepared to be grilled all day, as long as you stay calm and confident and if you are good at thinking on the fly, you will do well. The all day interview started with a case study that I had an hour to prepare for, then presented it to two people (got asked a lot of questions). Next was a 1:1 interview with basic personality assessment questions. The third, and final interview consisted of a group case study where I was paired up with two other candidates.

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round was an amcat exam consisting of aptitude,logical reasoning,verbal and c programming questions.Out of 1200 applied for it,they shortlisted 230 members.
    2nd round was technical,mostly they asked puzzles and questions on c,c++,data structures.
    3rd round was an hr interview,discussed about projects and normal hr questions such as tell me about yourself etc.

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

there were two rounds one TR and another HR it took one day only first you have to qualify AMCAT test fter that if you are selected you get to give interview , you should be cool because they don't want you to proof that you have technical knowledge they just want you to proof that you are a quick learner

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

the first round is aptitude test which is basically a online test having questions on quants, verbal, and programming.
    the second round is a technical interview in which you will be asked your domain related questions.
    finally there is an HR interview

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

written ( quant,lr,ds and c++,english) 20 hour test on amcat

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was hired through the campus recruitment process, and would rate it as a good mix of the test of technical knowledge and the interpersonal skills of a person. I was hired through the campus recruitment process, and would rate it as a good mix of the test of technical knowledge and the interpersonal skills of a person.

Interview Questions

• Which core value do you relate to the most?   1 Answer