Sapient Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapient Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient.

Interview

They brag about how hard the interview process is--they are looking for rock stars, and require that everyone come in and be given a problem to solve and then write it on a white board and brief it to a group of employees and managers. If just one person doesn't like your haircut, you're done, and have wasted a lot of time and energy.

Interview Questions

• They will critique your briefing on the board and try to get you flustered with difficult questions--lots of ego on the part of the review board.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was quick and painless because they needed my skill set.

Other Interview Reviews for Sapient

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Scheduled interviews. Pickup drop service available from/ to the venue. One round has to be face to face. Else have to do over skype. There can be multiple technical rounds based on experience level. Not really very organized even for scheduled interview. Interview process doesn't seem to be very transparent. You need to follow up several times to get status update. Expectations are huge. Work pressure can be very high.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Total waste of time - the panel spoke with me for 10 minutes and asked me to leave. I felt disgusted having wasted my whole day for an org where people do not even have an hour to judge you properly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter, and he scheduled an F2F. At the interview location, I was given a pen, paper, bottled water and coffee. I was given a case study and was requested to design a system that would improve ABC company's processes. It also included making a project plan. I finished both in two hours. Interviewers went through my solution and the plan. There were two subsequent interviews, one technical and one managerial. The interviewers and the recruiter were very polite, made sure I was always in a positive mindset, and gave frequent feedback. I got the offer the very next day. Even after the offer, I received many phone calls from the recruiter and one of the interviewers for the orientation of the company, my job profile, growth plans etc. I had around 15-20 interviews in these 2-3 months of period with several other companies, but I have to admit, Sapient was the best amongst all in terms of manners, professionalism, scheduling and everything else. I wish them success and excellent future.

Interview Questions

• Business case - Was asked to design the system and make a project plan (not just the project schedule)   Answer Question

It was a very difficult decision to make not to join such a professional team of people. However my family made a decision not to relocate to Gurgaon.