Sapient Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Sapient Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

Updated Jun 1, 2017

3.4

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I apply through college it was online test first, then we were given a date for next interview process
    online test includes technical and quantitative it was the 1-hour test after that those who were selected were given dates for interview.
    the questions include basic c and c++ knowledge only.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      what is the difference between c and c++
      where you see yourself in next 5 years
      some puzzles
      given 2-3 programs to write
      Fibonacci series , recursion

Negotiation

Quality Assurance Associate L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruitment process consist of three rounds:-

1. Aptitude test on AMCAT Platform (Aptitude and Programming questions)
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Round

1. AMCAT Test :- An Easy test , since it is adaptive test so it depends on you how many difficult questions you answer . Try to answer some questions wrongly as the test will get difficult if you answer all of them correctly .

The aptitude was easy and for this you can refer to IndiaBix for quant , verbal and LR .

For The programming part , you will get small code snippets and as you answer them correctly they snippets will get more tougher and you can also encounter some data structures type of questions.
    Some questions are also there related to computer science .

Out of 500 students , only 86 cleared this round . I was one among them.

2. Technical Interview :- The interviewer was very friendly. He asked me about my projects , asked me to write a code and two puzzles .

Out of 86 only 40 cleared this round .

3. HR Interview :- I just entered the room and he started telling his introduction .After that , he asked for my introduction. Then interviewer asked me about my projects. He downloaded my app and then asked me about what is there on the first screen and then I explained him all the walkthrough.
    Then he asked all the regular HR questions . The interviewer was very rude at sometimes .

Finally they took 21 students .

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview :-
      1. Tell me something about yourself ?
      2. After that he asked me why you want to get into QA Profile as you have Development Profile ?
      3. Write code to display fibonnaci ?
      4. What are the test cases for a bottle ?
      5. A riddle , 6 men need to cross the bridge at night and their is only one light lamp.
      6. A puzzle , two sticks irregular in size, one burns in 1 hr and other in 30 mins . You need to calculate 45 mins.

HR Interview:-

1. Tell me something about yourself ?
      2. He asked about my projects.
      3. When you felt that you are your own ?
      4. Give me an incident when you have fought with your teammates ?
      5. A puzzle , you have 8 balls out of which one is of different weight , you have a weight scale. What are the minimum ways to find the minimum ball ?

Junior Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process. They give you ample time to think clearly and answer. They made me solve a number of puzzles and asked a few basic questions about OOP and HTML

Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds. First there was a written round. Question consisted of medium level mcq on core Java.
    Round 2 was an coding exercise. Here we need to design a system like a fee calculator system or movie ticket booking application system . Here the candidate is expected to use good design principles and coding standard. The exercise is of three hours.
    Round 3 was a technical discussion. Question was mostly on core Java. Almost all topics were covered like collection hash map working equal hash code contract, basic SQL queries like Employee manager table, employee incentive table and student marks table, serialization , logging , threading , producer consumer, semaphore , count down latch etc.
    Last round was a managerial round . This is an important round so don't take it lightly. Here basic. Managerial ques like strength weakness, any achievement conflict etc are asked bit do prepare your answer well.

Interview Questions

• Hash map
      Equal hash code
      Linked list loop
      Min heap
      Threading concurrent package

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Not very professional, interviewer was interrupted on his break by the volunteer escorting me & seemed in a bad mood throughout. Kept interrupting mid sentence.
    Asked me to rate my programming skills, when i replied 7-8 out of 10 preceeded to ignore it completely. Asked me why i wanted to join the sector (I'm a ece student), didn't seem satisfied with my answer & kept advising me to join my own sector.

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Coding round followed by technical round after some days. Coding round was on a problem statement given by them. Technical round was on java basics. But I had a debate in interview and interviewer got angry in between. So i left.

Interview Questions

• 1. Factory Design pattern implementation.
      2. Enheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation concepts.
      3. Given an array of size 100 and it can have number between 0-99. 1 number is duplicate. find it.
      1 Answer

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. First was an MCQ test consisting of aptitude and verbal questions of easy level and technical questions from c,c++ of slightly difficult level. After clearing the cutoff there was the second round consisting of a technical one on one interview and third was the HR round.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview i was asked to find the repetitive number from an array   Answer Question
    • HR asked me about my project and summer internship   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First round was of basic hr round. The 2nd round was on codility (multiple choice questions) but the time duration was somewhat low to complete all questions.
    Total time duration was 1 hr.
    Eg.
    About retain count, ARC Concepts, SOAP, REST, CoreLocation, CoreGraphics, GET, POST, Sqlite, CoreData. NSSerialization, NSThread, Autolayout, Swift etc

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

two rounds : first was technical written and then telephonic round.

After the interview, i am waiting for the feedback. I have got a call after 3-4 days and hr told me that you were not come for the interview...seriously!! HR even don't know that i already give my interview.

Interview Questions

• lots of question have been asked but mainly focused on apache tomcat.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Skype round. Interview went fine. Interviewer was from Bangalore and was looking young. Almost all the answered correctly. However interviewer looked least interested as if not in a mood to hire.

Interview Questions

• Mainly what i do? Project specific and scenario based. Worst thing he asked my CTC. Thats HRs job. Technical panel asking about salary can alter judgement..   Answer Question