Sapient Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

3.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

I heard Sapients interview process is one of the more challenging and difficult you will find. Mine was very smooth and easy. They really loved my work and believed in me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with one of their recruiters who gauged my interest and set up a round of interviews for the next week. Interview questions were not difficult, just the usual softball questions one may expect to get.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked to bring in a portfolio as well as have a portfolio via web. This seemed logical as they are a digital agency. Met with the recruiter then the recruiting coordinator. Process moved fairly quickly and seamlessly. Went to studio and interviewed with creative team. Asked appropriate questions by team for role and felt comfortable.

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

on campus interview with behavior question, the whole process is about half an hour. The officer is nice and there is no technique question at the first round. you need to talk about yourself and your thinking of the consulting company as well as the project you have done. It is a good experience.

Senior Associate Technology Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

Wasn't too hard. Met with a few people and the "interview" part that tested html & javascript was to create a webpage from a static image. When I went for the interview I didn't lookup the company enough and one of the people interviewing me was slightly disappointed. After coming in and doing the face to face I ended up talking to Naresh who's the head of the software department.

Interview Questions

• The hardest was to try to complete in the time given. Make sure you do the JS part. Talked to Naresh about AngularJS   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't remember. Probably could have asked for more.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied via website and was contacted by hr within two days. Had a phone interview followed by hiring manager phone interview; final step was talking with 4 other team members. I received a competing offer and HR put together counter offer in 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Counter offer situation so I proposed acceptable parameters and they met + exceeded them

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Telephonic technical round, then face to face with highly technical followed by aptitude round. In aptitude round, they try to figure out what salary you are looking for and try to figure out whether you are really interested in joining the company.

Technical Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

I am not going to single out the organization Sapient Global, Sapient Nitro or Sapient Government. I will use generic reference of Sapient. Same is true for the Job Position/Title, think about it as Senior Manager/Director or MC level position with the team.

Fast to a level that give cues in finding and retaining the right candidate. HR persons with no authority for simple decisions and expectation settings and answer questions per script.

I was very unimpressed by the top gun I met (VP/above) and thought his tile is VP because in Sales Organization everyone is VP or Director. I asked him more questions (to learn the business, clients, engagement models and technology focuses) than him asking me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for a case study and written interview test which I politely declined and was ready to walk away. I was ready for chalk talk and whiteboard discussions but no interviewer came forward for any unscripted discussion.

My initial technical contact person was very professional (and the impression I had that I am going to be in his organization). After hiring, my reporting lines changed three times in couple of weeks. Until last day I was ‘struggling’ to understand the organization structure and reporting lines.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For base comp I gave Sapient a number (in first HR phone call/email) and that was my bottom-line which they accepted and it did not come up again.
    When it came to reporting lines/structure and organizational title Sapient shy away from sharing any organizational chart to give a context.

I was uncomfortable to proceed (accept) but I did!!

Junior Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Lots of fun actually. They flew about 20 people out for their super saturday and then split the day into two halves, the first half involving a series of one-on -one interviews to look at your character, skills, and portfolio, and the second to participate in a group task.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had to overcome in a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt try to negotiate because it was a good offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

They hire really smart, unselfish people so personality is a big criteria. Its a thorough process so be prepared with your area of expertise. I had a phone interview followed by a panel interview in front of 4 people!

Interview Questions

• Not sure, it was pretty straight forward just a long process with 2 rounds.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through a recruiter and got the compensation I wanted.