Sapient Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quite standard. There was an initial phone interview and then a face to face interview. One interview with HR (competency) and another with senior managers which was more focussed. After this, I hear back within 1-2 weeks with an offer. I was pretty happy about that.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sapient?
      Why do you want to work for Sapient?
      Give me a time when you have worked in a team?
      Give me an example of when you received negative feedback and what you did about it? (There is a big "feedback culture")   1 Answer

People Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Depending on the inteviewer this is a breeze as not many have interview skills. The lower the position applying for the easier the interview is. Be confident and it's fine. Generally you are interviewed by the manager you will be reporting to so the skills of your manager are clear in the interview - take this as a clue if you want to work here or not. Fluffy soft managers are not leaders.

Negotiation

OK

Senior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

It's a very lengthy interview process. I've met people who interviewed more than 15 times. Average is probably closer to 4 or 5 interviews. Culture is very important so they are looking for people who will fit in and drink the Kool Aid.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Give an example of a time when you had to learn how to do something new. How do you deal with challenges?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

They do a series of sessions packed up into an entire day (8 hours). I asked and they agreed to break it down into 4hrs per day across 2 days in a row. You meet a number of people from different backgrounds and go through conversations of different types: free form interview, questionnaires and a test presentation that you're expected to prepare on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The test presentation was the toughest. They only give you 30 minutes to prepare and I think it was a couple of mistakes I made that got me down.   1 Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

This is a very unprofessional experience, as the scheduled telephone interview has been postponed three times without a notice to me. Really annoyed, they finally called me at a dinner time which I didn't expect it at all. Standard questions, nothing specail.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Multiple Interviews, with different groups of folks terminating with MD. Chaotic process with changing dates continuously.
    Some time the interviewers conveyed that they were not sure of the role definition themselves.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions, about achievements etc. nothing special.
      The response to my questions was mostly corporate speak and one realised the level of interview competence was low. The only intelligent discussion was with the MD, ironically he was ambitious, frustrated and left after two years service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was the proposed offer and role. However they did a bait 'n switch and after I had arrived and was working there I then received the contract. Not the role and offer - less in both cases. Dishonest I thought however I was committed and has turned away other offers - unfortunate.

No real negotiation allowed prior to start, take or leave offer; which had been fair and acceptable.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient in July 2011.

Interview

3 Interviews and a induction meeting, interviews where quite quick, but still very detailed. The interviews where about 30 - 45 mins long, and mainly dealt with past experience and examples of work in other companies. On all 3 interviews I meet key staff who would make the final decision on my application. My advise would be to do some research on the companies internal management process, and try and be there on time.

Interview Questions

• Give me a example of what you have done which is similar to this role?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sapient (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Very long. Lots of people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate.