SapientNitro Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

3.3

207 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)).

Interview

There were two logical and technical questions round, in which they asked both logic and technical question. Then there was a HR round. It was basically to test the way the person thinks and way he communicates. The interview process was basically to test all-round ability of the candidate, not only technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not having any negotiation phase, they had already fixed their offer.

Senior Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Had one telephonic interview, then called-up for F2F interview. In F2F they have given Case Study to design the application, feature includes easy adopting new features, highly availability, high performant, security, etc. Asked for technology proposals, 2 hours is the duration for designing. Then F2F interview, started with discussing the design, questions on design.

Interview Questions

• I'm based on Java, Interview started with difference between SOAP and REST and goes on till clould and came back to core java, then design patterns, then   Answer Question

Senior Manager Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SapientNitro in April 2017.

Interview

1st there is a screening call, which is rescheduled multiple times, then there is an assignment which has to be completed immediately regardless of your current work schedule if not you will be tormented by the HR team like credit card/personal loan offer calls, post this there will be a telephonic interview, which is again rescheduled multiple times, however they will ask you to solve a code problem while on the call and if it takes longer they do give you some more time, but once you complete it and submit it, there is no response. Silence is golden. You get an automated email from Sapient saying thank you and when you try to contact the HR personnel who tormented your life for over 2 weeks will not respond either. I think all companies should focus on maintaining a work culture inside and outside their business.

Interview Questions

• Create a chess game using object oriented javascript with any one character, either pawn or knight, etc.   Answer Question

Manager Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SapientNitro.

Interview

Found out, they always similar case study for Manager. While the HR approach and process was one of the best, but can;t the same be said about the technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Same old same old case study about brick and mortar company trying to convert into e commerce and how will you help   Answer Question

Senior Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Akka/Play Framework Expert : Sapient RazorFish business unit was looking for an AKKA/Play framework expert person. The interview was conducted in Baghmane Tech Park Marathalli..They were looking for someone who had 6years of expertise in AKKA which is absurd because AKKA framework is as old as that..

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SapientNitro in March 2017.

Interview

Changed date of the interview thirce. They took 1 Months to schedule my telephonic/skype interview. Very unprofessional.Interview was over telephone but they connect over Skype as well in silent mode☺. Interviewer asked questions that were kind of theoretical rather than practical. Interviewer was more of "Ghamandi" ..

Interview Questions

• what are the difference between afnetworking 2.0 and 1.0.??   Answer Question
    • how would you use autolayout to render a button bottom of screen   Answer Question
    • How to remove Storyboard conflicts during checkout...   Answer Question

Senior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was applying for Android application development ( Team lead position)

3 rounds -
    1st - Online test 60 min.

2nd - Technical discussion with an Architect ( Who didnt ask much in details on technology, not much in depth questions on JAVA or Android. Its all about my work and what i have done ).

3rd - Non technical round to see if i can match the work culture of the company.

same day i received a call, that i have cleared and they want to offer me a job for Lead position.

At the starting i didn't mentioned my expected salary and kept it open for further discussion. But the HR said i have already mentioned 30% and what best they can offer 20% on my current salary.

As i have never sent any mail stating my expectation she couldnt justify her words and i refused the offer with only 20% hike.

It was complete waste of time.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a great learning experience. The entire interview process was very satisfying. Was able to get instant feedback on what i did well and what my growth areas are

Senior Interactive Developer L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sat home (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Sat home (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process started well, but the HR refused to tell why I was rejected. They were neither interactive nor responsible enough to tell the actual reason behind rejection process and the overall experience with them was not good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SapientNitro in October 2016.

Interview

The complete process consist of 3 steps , first one is online test then a technical interview and the final one HR round.First step is conducted by AMCAT which follows the same pattern as the normal AMCAT exam follows within two days the results of first round are declared and for further round i was called at Noida branch of Sapient where second and third round took place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stick to basics