SapientNitro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SapientNitro Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

3.2

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SapientNitro.

Interview

I did an initial phone interview, then was invited for an in-person interview. For the on site interview I met with three people separately, then four different phone interviews with people who were based in different parts of the country spread out over a week.

Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SapientNitro.

Interview

The hiring process is tough.
    There is an online test, which can be challenging if you are not up to date with your skills in java and database.
    Then there are mainly 2 interview processes, one technical and then one HR. Though for me both seemed similar and technical.

Interview Questions

• Code walk through of any of your previous work sample. Or a case would be given on the spot.
      Some basic algorithmic coding questions.
      Why do you want to join?
      What skills do you bring to the company?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview. It starts with a 1 phone interview and 2 face-to-face interview. The interviewer were very friendly and explained all the details of the job scope. She sounded very friendly and interested when conversing as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell more more about your previous working experience.   Answer Question

Junior Associate, Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SapientNitro (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter (from the Boston office, as I attend school in the Greater Boston Area) in early December 2016, who wanted to have a first-round, initial phone screening. The screening consisted of many behavioral questions, which were similar to what one would expect (i.e. tell me about a time when...). I moved onto a second-round interview, which was a phone call with a Manager in the Business Consulting Practice. Again, this interview tackled, for the most part, was comprised of behavioral questions. I did well on that and was invited to come to their New York Office for a super day, called Fantastic Friday. There were about 11-12 other candidates at the office, there for jobs in the Business Consulting Practice, as well as in other groups (i.e. client services, etc.). The day consisted of an introduction by a high-level executive at the company, who gave insight into his experience and this history of the firm. Next, individual case interview, where the candidate gets about 30-45 minutes to solve the problem, and then someone comes in and reviews the problem with you. After, there was a behavioral interview that covers the information on your resume and past experiences. SapientNitro followed up with lunch that followed and then a group case, where two groups of 3-4 candidates (who applied for varying positions) had about 40 minutes to 45 minutes to create a persona, build upon their life and struggles/conflicts they encounter, as well as develop solutions.

Interview Questions

• Why SapientNitro?
      How many feet of garden hoses are sold in the United States annually?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Went through a phone interview, followed by an in-house "fantastic Friday" interview session. Interview consisted of group-based thought assignment, individual case, and personal interview. Then they had all the candidates sit on a weekly meeting, to get a feel for what the office is like. The head of the Chicago office also came to speak with us. Overall, fantastic experience.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Brief phone screening with the HR team followed by a "Super Saturday" which consisted of an all day interview including a tour of the facility, breakfast, lunch, beer-they really made you feel at home.

Interview Questions

• Teach me something you are passionate about in a 10 minute presentation   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Great! It was a very easy place to make friends and a great place to work. I have no regrets. It was a wonderful interview and I really want to do it again.

Manager Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by On site. Phone interview is pure tech interview overall based on resume and skillsets. Not very grinding but on the other hand not very light. Once the phone screen is over, face to face is at chicago office where i was drilled by few developers and architects ranging from programming to design and architecture.

Interview Questions

• General High level technical questions based on resume   1 Answer

Senior Associate, Marketing Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me for a phone screening then forwarded my resume to hiring manager. HR contacted me for a phone interview with hiring manager which advanced to an in-person interview with both hiring manager and HR. Had another interview with second line manager via phone and lots of correspondence back and forth with HR. After about 4 months they decided to go in another direction with the position. I don't think they ever hired anyone.

Manager, Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SapientNitro (Arlington, VA).

Interview

First a discussion with recruiter. Then a telephonic interview with a director. Mostly technical hands-on questions.
    Later in-person onsite interviews with a director, VP, Senior Manager. And a business case white board session.