SapientRazorfish Junior Associate, Strategy & Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Junior Associate, Strategy & Consulting

SapientRazorfish Junior Associate, Strategy & Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2018

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Associate, Strategy & Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SapientRazorfish (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Amazing, effortless process. HR rep was extremely helpful throughout. Three steps of interview:
1) Initial 30 min screening with HR, 2) 30 min call with a manager on the strategy & consulting team, mostly behavioral, 3) on location interview 4 hour process with office tour, three 1:1 interviews, and lunch! Flew by, honestly.

Interview Questions

• Basic market sizing questions, test presentation styles, etc.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for SapientRazorfish

Junior Associate Strategy & Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SapientRazorfish in March 2018.

Interview

Several phone interviews, phone screening, and super day in person complete with a case exercise. It took about 5.5 months from start to finish, and I spoke with more than 6 different people over that time. They are really big into making sure someone is not only the right skills and intelligence fit, but also a good culture and personality fit.

Interview Questions

• Talk about projects that I've worked on and some of the more tactical things that were apart of that.   Answer Question