Sapphire Digital Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital (Lyndhurst, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role via LinkedIn and was contacted the next day. A phone interview followed the same week, then an in-person interview about a week later. Some time elapsed between that first round and the second (and final round) of interviews, which was perfectly understandable and acceptable to me; the communication during the process was good.

I felt there was a significant effort during the process to determine the cultural "fit" for both the company and me, which I think is critical on both sides. The interviews (beyond the phone screen) were conversational (as opposed to scripted) in nature which greatly helped me to get an idea of whether the opportunity was right for me. I think any candidate for any job should be an active participant in that two-way evaluation and I had an excellent experience from that perspective.

Interview Questions

• Vitals is a newer tech company, and your work experience has been in more traditional corporate environments. How would that experience add value here?   Answer Question