Sapphire Digital Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Sapphire Digital Product Manager Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital (Lyndhurst, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

They interview process at Vitals is very extensive and long. I think as a start up they know exactly the kind of people they want and they make sure that everyone you have to work with is positive about you before they bring you on borad.

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position, who was very nice and easy to work with and made sure I was suitable for the position before she set up my phone interview. The phone interview was with the department head. Seemed like an easy going person- we went through my resume over the phone and he asked my some questions related to my background and previous experience. Next step was a 1: 1 interview with him and the rest of the team. This was about a 2-3 hours interview session where I was interviewed by different department heads. The 3rd interview was with the company GM and the head of the sales team and a project manager.

The recruiter was nice enough to coordinate pretty much everything. Also everyone at Vitals was very easy going. The atmosphere and culture at the company seemed great. The benefits were just ok though.

Overal I would say a nice place to work if you are looking to work for a start up.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between project management and product management   Answer Question
  • What do you understand with the term Information Architecture   Answer Question

I was not sure about the growth possibilities at the organisation. Also working with a start up involves certain risks as they are funded by VC's.