Sapphire Digital Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapphire Digital Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Sapphire Digital

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital in April 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR and he was satisfied to move me up to Sales Director. That interview lasted about an hour and he wanted me to talk directly with the President on Saturday morning. That seemed odd but figuring he was busy we scheduled the interview. He was late, in his car and driving his kids to an appointment. He called back and we had a good conversation about the position and every indication was that an offer would be forthcoming. He told me that he would follow up in a few days. Well that time frame passed and heard nothing so contacted HR again. I was told the position was "on hold". Based on other interviews on Glassdoor, apparently this is their way of saying no and not continuing on with the process.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions about my knowledge about SEO and SEM, clients I have worked with in the past, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sapphire Digital

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring process started Nov 4, 2011 with skype interviews, all went good. Received offer letter 12/13, not too bad. Soon after, hiring manager was let go for some reason (which itself calls into question their vetting process and overall business acumen), was told offer letter was no good, face-to-face interviews as contingency were missing from letter. Scheduled interviews, in offices Jan 5 for interviews with approx 6-7 people. Waited again for approx 17 days, received e-mail stating that they rethought strategy and will not be hiring reps in my area.
    Everyone was nice and professional, but there are obviously some issues when you receive an offer letter, the hiring manager is fired, and you get verbal spin with regard to why the offer letter is no longer valid, especially when I was told that the hiring manager was coordinating with her superior to write the letter within their guidelines. I really liked what they were trying to do, but in the span of the interview process the strategy changed numerous times.

Interview Questions