Sapphire Digital Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapphire Digital Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sapphire Digital

1.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital in June 2014.

Interview

there are three people that interviewed me one was for basic behavior, one was technical, and one was HR it was not a difficult interview. they just try to feel out if your the right fit for the company. sometimes they give you a test to see if you can code.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sapphire Digital

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital (Tulsa, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

I sat down with the manager in his office, introduced myself and answered a few questions. The setting was comfortable and I was introduced to the other employees afterward. Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe an interface in PHP?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital (Bedford, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

Started off pleasant enough. By the end of the phone screen I was told I would hear back in two days as to whether the process would continue. Three days later and nothing. Emailed them and I did get a response but that the hiring manager was on vacation and would be back in a couple days with more info. More than three WEEKS later and still nothing. Disgusted.

Interview Questions

• Been so long that I can't remember the specifics but I will say the interviewer was very non-technical which made explaining my experience difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, had initial phone screening that went well. Followed up with a coding challenge that was quite outdated (I had to explain to the recruiter why the spec file was faulty, and supplied them with links to the rspec-docs for their reference). Nonetheless the coding challenge was extremely simple. However, a week after submitting the coding challenge they told me they were looking for someone with more experience, which I completely understood since I am new to the Tech industry. I wish they hadn't told me I was qualified for the position during the initial phone screening before asking me to take the coding challenge.

I'm just ranting... I'm sure they're a great company

Interview Questions

• How did I make the shift to the tech industry   Answer Question
    • What technologies I've learned, skills I've acquired, projects I've done   Answer Question
    • What kind of culture I'm looking for in a company   Answer Question