Sapphire Digital Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sapphire Digital Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sapphire Digital

1 Interview Review

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital.

Interview

I was solicited by human resources of Vitals to interview for an open position. i was not actively searching for a job at the time but I went in and met with the team to explore the opportunity.

I went through a round of interviews and then was told to come back for a final interview which was requested to be the following day. I agreed to do so assuming the process would move fast and I would receive an answer. The first day i thought I'd be a valid candidate for this position but the second interview did not go as well.

After a follow up I was told I would hear back in a couple of weeks from Vitals (also told I would receive a response any decision that was made). I would have liked a formal rejection but I understand companies may not want to waste time doing that. However, they indicated that would happen and to date it has not.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview of walking through the resume and what knowledge of accounting concepts you may have. Nothing out of the ordinary. The second interview was more about personality. "What do you do on weekends" was on of the questions asked by multiple interviewers. How do you handle stress? What are you pet peeves?   Answer Question