Sapphire Digital Vice President Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sapphire Digital

1 Interview Review

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sapphire Digital (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial call with HR went well. I have to say the HR lead I spoke with was refreshingly candid and friendly, not the usual mechanical "lets check off the qualification boxes to see if you're on to the next round". She took time to discuss the culture and background of the organization. Usually the calls are one way - as a candidate you have "X" amount of time to make your case and answer a bunch of rapid fire questions on the phone. This felt more like a conversation and a mutual interview to see not only if they thought I'd be a fit but vice versa. And lets face it - as a candidate you are interviewing a company as much as they are you - but this piece of the puzzle sometimes gets overlooked by HR recruiters as they get lost in the churn and burn focusing on weeding through tons of resumes to find a decent pool of prospectives.

I went on to meet with the hiring manager in person, and once I learned more about the day-to-day role I decided not to move forward in the process. I was candid and gave my reasons for bowing out. They understood my perspective and agreed that based on what I was looking for this wasn't the right fit for me.

I was so impressed with the HR lead and the professionalism of everyone there that I met with that I wanted to write a review here. Even though it wasn't the right position for me, I'd recommend giving this company a fair shake if you're considering joining them.

Interview Questions

• As a consumer what is your process for finding a new doctor, and have you used Vitals for that purpose?   Answer Question