Sappi Fine Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sappi Fine Paper

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sappi Fine Paper (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. I applied online, received an email asking for an in person interview and then scheduled it for the next week. The interview lasted a bit over half an hour and most of the questions were normal. It was a relatively easy interview and I felt it went very well.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sappi Fine Paper (Westbrook, ME) in September 2011.

Interview

Worked primarily through the recruiter to set everything up. There was a long delay between the initial screening and the decision to move forward with the panel interview.

I had a very positive experience on the interview itself. They were very nice and seemed to go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. My impression is that these were down-to-earth, but very smart people. Sappi seems like it would be a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel, when working with new technology, that you need to study and understand it in great depth before starting actual experiments?   Answer Question

Summer Help Spare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sappi Fine Paper (Westbrook, ME) in May 2010.

Interview

1st you submit resume, then you take a skills and mechanical aptitude test, then you wait for the call to see if you passed. Then once you get the call they set up a panel interview, with a few hiring commitees, then once you've passed with the panels, you get called with a drug screen appt and a tentative start date, your first week of work is classromm style orientation, then you go to your respective dept for dept specific training

Interview Questions

• what my i feel I needed to improve on or my worst trait in the workplace   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I interviewed at Sappi Fine Paper (Portland, ME) in May 2010.

Interview

Multiple interview rounds with cross-functional leaders. People were prepared and had a list of questions to ask. Most people very friendly and open. Seemed to enjoy working for Sappi. Officesetting small and functional - many cubicles but good open work atmosphere. HR very organized and ready to provide orientation/answer benefits questions .Benefits OK .

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest project failure and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question