Sara Lee Contracts Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was phone-screened by the recruiter and then phone interviewed by the hiring manager. Interview was on a conversational level. The changes going on at the company was discussed. The current company goals were discussed. My background and qualifications were discussed. The position for which I was applying was a temporary position - approx 7 month position - and the interviewer was very interested iHavn the level to which I could interpret and manipulate excel formulas and algorythyms. The next step is to interview with the IT procurement lead. This did not happen. The recruiter has been non-responsive to my questions regarding opportunity status. Having only been in the job searching arena for two months I am not sure if this lack of communication is common; it is very annoying and discourteous.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of all the change that is occuring here at Sara Lee?   Answer Question
  • Describe an experience you had in the negotiation of contract terms, conditions and pricing.   Answer Question