Sara Lee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sara Lee Interview Questions

2.9

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my experience with a couple of examples requested. Salary requirements were asked for directly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to manage a difficult interpersonal situation.   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was phone-screened by the recruiter and then phone interviewed by the hiring manager. Interview was on a conversational level. The changes going on at the company was discussed. The current company goals were discussed. My background and qualifications were discussed. The position for which I was applying was a temporary position - approx 7 month position - and the interviewer was very interested iHavn the level to which I could interpret and manipulate excel formulas and algorythyms. The next step is to interview with the IT procurement lead. This did not happen. The recruiter has been non-responsive to my questions regarding opportunity status. Having only been in the job searching arena for two months I am not sure if this lack of communication is common; it is very annoying and discourteous.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of all the change that is occuring here at Sara Lee?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience you had in the negotiation of contract terms, conditions and pricing.   Answer Question

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Exton, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

First i had to do a standard Phone interview with human resources. I then needed to do a power point presentation using a pile of IRI data presented to a few people. I interviewed with the manager and the Vp of sales who were both great, followed by a one on one dinner interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Sara Lee policies are structured so there is not much room for negotiation.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Superior, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Superior, WI).

Interview

Easiet interview I ever had. Just want you to have reliable transportation and maybe some experience in customer service. There was no behavior questions.They want you to have a car and show up everyday. If you can convince them that you're not a lazy person you'll get hired. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They just need someone reliable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

I received an initial phone interview and I thought all went well. I was told I would be contacted next week since they had more people to interview. I didn't hear back, so I sent two emails to the HR manager. Still no word 2 weeks later.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview. the hr person was nice and very helpful....

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter one month after applying on the company website. Interviewed by six managers from three cross functional departments Managers were very nice and interview process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail how you would help a coworker that was having difficulty in completing a project.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Long, repetitive questions from each person

Interview Questions

• Time you made a decision that went against your boss?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed via phone then flown to Dallas for interview. HR rep didn't seem to know what was happening with the hiring manager and that piece of the process. It was frustrating because the hiring manager made me an offer, then the HR person said she still needed to interview me again which I thought was backward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was made an offer considerably below my expectations but because of my circumstances, I felt compelled to accept.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview panel consisted of the HR Manager and the Production manager. The pannel asked a large number of questions, "Describe a time when you had trouble with an employee, difficult situation, how did you handle it ect". Did not go well, It was late in the day and it was clear the panel was more interested in going home than the process. I was promised notification, however they never called back even after several calls and emails to determine status of process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a communication challenge and how did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question