Sara Lee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sara Lee Interview Questions

2.9

Package Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview with 4 key area directors & VP R&D. Phone screen then in-person. Typical HR first then key department heads, VP last. Hint: If you don't come prepared whether this or any other, you will have awkward silience 😕 so my advice is still old school, have lots of well thought out prepared questions not BS filler. Respect their time & your efforts if you really don't mind earning you pay. Effort does not = success but expect little return if you don't put in the effort!!

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Sara Lee.   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to relocate?   2 Answers
    • Do you know anyone who works here or has in the past?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter one month after applying on the company website. Interviewed by six managers from three cross functional departments Managers were very nice and interview process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail how you would help a coworker that was having difficulty in completing a project.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Superior, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Superior, WI).

Interview

Easiet interview I ever had. Just want you to have reliable transportation and maybe some experience in customer service. There was no behavior questions.They want you to have a car and show up everyday. If you can convince them that you're not a lazy person you'll get hired. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They just need someone reliable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

3 hours, 6 people, 2 in teams of 2 people.
    I submitted the resume on line at the behest of a former coworker that referred me.
    I waited at least 2 weeks and then found out the portal did not accept my app totally; so its a good idea to make sure to follow up that the website is functional.

Interview Questions

• Many start with 'Tell me about a time when...", so they are probing for situational answers that you have had experience in before.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

There were two phone calls followed by a set of an in-person interviews on-site. The first call was an intro call. The 2nd was the first level manager. The on-site interview included a group interview of Directors and 2 individual interviews with IT VPs.

Interview Questions

• Why does it interest you to create a Program Management Office?   Answer Question

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I haven't completed the process yet. I have had 1 screening phone interview with the recruiter which I passed. I had 1 phone interview with the manager which I am awaiting results on. I was given a 2 week time frame for which she said they would contact me to let me know if I will be moving forward with an onsite interview. The onsite interview will consist of a case study, interview with another manager and interview with the director.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was brief but effective. Panel interview was unfair. Questions did not apply to position. One person was late and disrupted the process. The Excel test was riduculous and nobody I have ever worked with in purchasing would pass this test.

Interview Questions

• What do you use as a baseline for forecasts?   1 Answer
    • How do you measure value?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2011.

Interview

just the normal behavioral

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was phone-screened by the recruiter and then phone interviewed by the hiring manager. Interview was on a conversational level. The changes going on at the company was discussed. The current company goals were discussed. My background and qualifications were discussed. The position for which I was applying was a temporary position - approx 7 month position - and the interviewer was very interested iHavn the level to which I could interpret and manipulate excel formulas and algorythyms. The next step is to interview with the IT procurement lead. This did not happen. The recruiter has been non-responsive to my questions regarding opportunity status. Having only been in the job searching arena for two months I am not sure if this lack of communication is common; it is very annoying and discourteous.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of all the change that is occuring here at Sara Lee?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience you had in the negotiation of contract terms, conditions and pricing.   Answer Question

Multicultural Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I got my information in the HR department though a direct recommendation of a colleague who knew the hiring manager and I was expecting him to call, not HR. Any way, sometimes can be a requirement of HR to be the first to talk to me. The interview went for about 45 minutes and it was to focused on small details of the resume instead of requirements of the job and questions about how I was qualified to take over them. It was a very different interview from all the others. I unfortunately did not had a specific job description and that is always hard, since you can not prepared as you should. If that happens to you with Sara Lee or any other company try to insist on a description. I think helps both sides.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about interacting with different departments of the company while managing the multicultural strategy of several brands and their owners at the same time?   1 Answer