Sara Lee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sara Lee Interview Questions

3.1

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I haven't completed the process yet. I have had 1 screening phone interview with the recruiter which I passed. I had 1 phone interview with the manager which I am awaiting results on. I was given a 2 week time frame for which she said they would contact me to let me know if I will be moving forward with an onsite interview. The onsite interview will consist of a case study, interview with another manager and interview with the director.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was brief but effective. Panel interview was unfair. Questions did not apply to position. One person was late and disrupted the process. The Excel test was riduculous and nobody I have ever worked with in purchasing would pass this test.

Interview Questions

• What do you use as a baseline for forecasts?   1 Answer
    • How do you measure value?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2011.

Interview

just the normal behavioral

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was phone-screened by the recruiter and then phone interviewed by the hiring manager. Interview was on a conversational level. The changes going on at the company was discussed. The current company goals were discussed. My background and qualifications were discussed. The position for which I was applying was a temporary position - approx 7 month position - and the interviewer was very interested iHavn the level to which I could interpret and manipulate excel formulas and algorythyms. The next step is to interview with the IT procurement lead. This did not happen. The recruiter has been non-responsive to my questions regarding opportunity status. Having only been in the job searching arena for two months I am not sure if this lack of communication is common; it is very annoying and discourteous.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of all the change that is occuring here at Sara Lee?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience you had in the negotiation of contract terms, conditions and pricing.   Answer Question

Multicultural Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I got my information in the HR department though a direct recommendation of a colleague who knew the hiring manager and I was expecting him to call, not HR. Any way, sometimes can be a requirement of HR to be the first to talk to me. The interview went for about 45 minutes and it was to focused on small details of the resume instead of requirements of the job and questions about how I was qualified to take over them. It was a very different interview from all the others. I unfortunately did not had a specific job description and that is always hard, since you can not prepared as you should. If that happens to you with Sara Lee or any other company try to insist on a description. I think helps both sides.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about interacting with different departments of the company while managing the multicultural strategy of several brands and their owners at the same time?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

I received an initial phone interview and I thought all went well. I was told I would be contacted next week since they had more people to interview. I didn't hear back, so I sent two emails to the HR manager. Still no word 2 weeks later.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Long, repetitive questions from each person

Interview Questions

• Time you made a decision that went against your boss?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview panel consisted of the HR Manager and the Production manager. The pannel asked a large number of questions, "Describe a time when you had trouble with an employee, difficult situation, how did you handle it ect". Did not go well, It was late in the day and it was clear the panel was more interested in going home than the process. I was promised notification, however they never called back even after several calls and emails to determine status of process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a communication challenge and how did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview. the hr person was nice and very helpful....

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my experience with a couple of examples requested. Salary requirements were asked for directly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to manage a difficult interpersonal situation.   Answer Question