Sara Lee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sara Lee Interview Questions

2.9

Performance Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and brief in person interview, was talked to by the hr manager in that department. Very brief and friendly phone interview, i beleive i started right away after in person interview. it was an internship that turned into more of an actual job.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview, questions like tell me about yourself, there was allot of questions on P and L analysis, forecasting budgeting, sales and marketing, qtys, products, reporting structures. years of experience, and product lines. Is travel required, why are you leaving your current job, how would you market a product. Whats your currect salary and vacation expectations.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed via phone then flown to Dallas for interview. HR rep didn't seem to know what was happening with the hiring manager and that piece of the process. It was frustrating because the hiring manager made me an offer, then the HR person said she still needed to interview me again which I thought was backward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was made an offer considerably below my expectations but because of my circumstances, I felt compelled to accept.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

I received an initial phone interview and I thought all went well. I was told I would be contacted next week since they had more people to interview. I didn't hear back, so I sent two emails to the HR manager. Still no word 2 weeks later.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Selling off divisions as I was interviewing for the position within those divisions? Not sure what that says about the company as a whole. I felt the interviewer was trying to catch me in lies about my resume. I took it as a insult and did not return any declined offer.

Call and email

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Exton, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

First i had to do a standard Phone interview with human resources. I then needed to do a power point presentation using a pile of IRI data presented to a few people. I interviewed with the manager and the Vp of sales who were both great, followed by a one on one dinner interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Sara Lee policies are structured so there is not much room for negotiation.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Long, repetitive questions from each person

Interview Questions

• Time you made a decision that went against your boss?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview panel consisted of the HR Manager and the Production manager. The pannel asked a large number of questions, "Describe a time when you had trouble with an employee, difficult situation, how did you handle it ect". Did not go well, It was late in the day and it was clear the panel was more interested in going home than the process. I was promised notification, however they never called back even after several calls and emails to determine status of process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a communication challenge and how did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview. the hr person was nice and very helpful....

Invoice Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

the process was very thorough