Sara Lee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sara Lee Interview Questions

2.9

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my experience with a couple of examples requested. Salary requirements were asked for directly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to manage a difficult interpersonal situation.   Answer Question

Lead Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

SL likes a can do attitude, be inspired, but be prepared to work very hard.
    They want the world from you but not willing to pay for it. Interview process was typical
    they are very particular in what they want and play the who you know game.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied for an open position. Received an e-mail from a recruiting coordinator to schedule the interviews -- met with three people in the Department. Interviewed with a peer, pretty standard job-related behavioral-based interview; interviewed with the hiring manager (a VP) -- interview was less behavior-based, more tell me about your experience in certain areas -- more fit oriented. Then interviewed with SVP in charge of the group. This interview was definitely fit-related, why choose an internal role (was in consulting before), why was I interested in Sara Lee.

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sara Lee.

Interview

5 interviews, very good in general and normal handling. no chit chat... just very down to earth.

Interview Questions

• How to project my skills into the job daily?   1 Answer

Because I was on a consulting job that I could not let in the middle and thought the job lacked of international background for me.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee in November 2010.

Interview

Very slow to response and meet deadlines

Interview Questions

• Was your typical behavioral interview with examples and what would you do   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee in April 2010.

Interview

Job was far from what was sold to me, vastly different responsibilities when compared to same title at competitors.
    Interview consisted of a run-down of CV, followed by competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy - what do you know about Sara Lee?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sara Lee in October 2009.

Interview

it started at 8:30 am. And candidates are divided into 10 groups. each groups are consist of 5 peoples. And we interviewed each about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your object to entering this company.   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sara Lee in May 2009.

Interview

HR called then went 1 on 1 with Hiring Manager

Distribution Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sara Lee in February 2009.

Interview

The interview took place while the interviewing manager was driving home from work. The only reason the interview was even granted was because of a company policy on job posting and internal candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sara Lee in November 2008.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a time to interview. Interview consisted of me interviewing with two managers. It was a very laid back interview just to learn more about the company, and for them to get a better feel for my personality, work ethic and background. 2 Days later I receieved a call with my job interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the offere and did not negotiate.