Sarpino's Pizzeria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sarpino's Pizzeria

Insider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Oak Park, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick 10-20 minutes. His major concern was sticking to the availability you(the new hire) filled in on the app. He expressed no tolerance for call offs that aren't emergency. Its pretty laid back place. I called after I filled out the app and scheduled interview next day

Interview Questions

• Availability because they stay open 7 days a week until 2am and 4am on weekends.

Transportation due to late working hours

Food industry experience
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Elmhurst, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very fast hiring procedure, did a quick math test, fill few pages application and that's it. The menu was introduced and some of the tricky parts in pricing were pointed. A few question of preferred work time.

Interview Questions

• What's my status in USA   1 Answer
    • Do I have a valid Illinois Drivers Licence   1 Answer
    • Did I do drugs?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process actually was really smooth and quick because they need people of course. all i did was walk in, answer availability questions, answer experience questions and then The owner said ok i need you this day thru so on and so forth. i was working within two days and i watched tutorials that same day. literally!

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in being a cook?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Process is very fast. You need to come and feel application and give a copy of your driver license and from the next day you will start training. Also you will need to watch training videos

Interview Questions

• What is your current status in US?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria in September 2014.

Interview

Came in for an interview for a driving position and was asked to go on a ride along and ask the driver a few questions. They showed me the kitchen, outlined the duties of the job and any responsibilities I would have.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager shows up to the interview 45 minutes late, no apologies, no regard. Tells me that he's only hiring Assistant Managers from within and that I should apply to be a driver then reapply at a later time for Assistant Manager.

Could have save me the time and trouble by being up front in the phone contact. Lies and a complete waste of time.

Manager/Owner seems surely and incompetent. Probably why they got robbed back in March. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/03/29/police-questioning-man-woman-in-connection-with-pizzeria-robbery/

Because I applied for a specific position, was asked to interview for that position but then got there and was told otherwise.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Nothing is required, aside from having a DL and a decent driving record

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Humble, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

anyone that answers there craigslist ads will get acceptted , they always hiring, because people quit when they realize most shifts you break even the gas u spend compared to ur tips on average

Interview Questions

• when will you start , whats you tshirt size , sign these things   Answer Question

Negotiation

6 dollar a hour , no negation you take it or it gets awkward and you leave

Driver Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Nothing too special. Simple and straight forward. They talked about prior experience such as where you have worked, what you did there, if you have done deliveries before, how long have you been delivering.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sarpino's Pizzeria (Overland Park, KS) in October 2009.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I ended up being interviewed by a manager. I described my experience and how that would help me in the job. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They called me in about 7-10 days and offered me a job and I started immediately.