Sasaki Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sasaki Associates

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sasaki Associates.

Interview

Good questions. It was a few year ago so I don't remember much. Recommendations from those who currently work there or have worked there in the past seems to matter a great deal.

Interview Questions

• Focused on the portfolio. Asked "do you have any questions for us?"   Answer Question

Landscape Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sasaki Associates (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Went very well, they like me more than I do. Talked a lot about work and values we share and we are good at. And we talked about the time frame and the previous employer I worked for.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sasaki Associates (Watertown, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was informal and over skype. I was asked to discuss my portfolio, interests I had in the field, etc. It lasted about an hour and was conducted by three senior associates at the time. I received notification about the job about a week after the interview was finished.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to describe my previous work, passions, interests, work experience.   Answer Question

Can't Remember Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sasaki Associates in February 2010.

Interview

first phone call...folloowed by business discussion which lastwd for 10 mints. Then there were discussion with one more senior manager and that was a lengthy one.
    the last one was HR round. normal hrstuff..like waht I know, ect etc. also discussionon salary and other issues like location and office preference.
    I also asked couple of questions. was nicely replied and I was satisfied