Sasken Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

3.3

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Company is good with very good infrastructure and a nice place to work.
They want people with very good knowledge in C. First round was online Aptitude and programming test. No need to worry about apti, just go for C and u will get selected only on your performance in C.

Next is technical & HR and they ask from C, C++, Data structure, ask to write a programe in C. then they will ask you from your CV.

Interview Questions

• Insert element in Array, Operating System, Thread execution etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sasken

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru) in March 2017.First round was online Aptitude and programming test. No need to worry about apti, just go for C and u will get selected only on your performance in C.

Interview Questions

• Insert element in Array, Operating System, Thread execution etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I am Attended Sasken interview Process 2 weeks before.The first Round is Written test which contains the combination of C,APTITUDE&REASONING.It is somewhat Difficult.Then the 2nd round is Technical HR and the Final Round is General Hr...

Interview Questions

• In Technical Round Their is Questions in C,Data Structures,Linux Internals and also some questions asked from Department core Base questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Many founds of interviews C,DS,telecom, hr all rounds lasted for hours together and interview were conducted twice for each technology , C basics test , followed by skype technology interview, follower by c&DS skype interview, followed by telecom Basics then 2 rounds of HR

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sasken (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Contains 1 technical test containing 40 Questions in 30 minutes.
    F2F round was taken ,the question consisting from past projects ,roles ,technologies,work environment.
    I answered 70 percent of the tech quesn.
    difficulty level was 7 out of 10.

Interview Questions

• Question on core java ,J2EE,Spring ,Hibernate   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Aptitude , 2 TR round , 1 HR round .... all rounds were easy nothing difficult ... In TR they asked basic questions on java... Interview was so fast ... people are so helpful...

Interview Questions

• Basic java questions and Data structure question (so easy)   1 Answer

Negotiation

as a fresher you will get handsome payscale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process took one day. I attended the on-campus placement process. First round was aptitude. We had to choose one of the languages C, C++ or Java. Then MCQs in that language. Next round was technical interview. Based on resume, questions were asked. Next was HR round. The questions took some people by shock, as they ranged from pre-marital relations to article 377

Interview Questions

• HR- views on teen sex, gender equality, article 377, what makes you interesting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

From Fresherworld.com

Worst type of conducting interviews, we were very huge number of people participating. They made us wait more than 3-4 hrs without doing anything. Then they came and started filtering based on anything , they just didn't give us any justice.

Interview Questions

• First conducted group discussion, which was waste and was at 10.00 AM, later they came back at 3.00 PM and started filtering based on no proper criteria.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First round was a online test on any of the three language-C,C++,Java.There were three section-basic,intermediate and advance.
    Second round was technical interview,1:1.
    Third round was HR interview.
    Fourth round was Program manager interview.
    The complete interview process took around 3-4 days to complete.The results were out in a week.

Interview Questions

• i opted for C language,so generally interview question were on C-linked list,arrays,pointers,data types   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process had 5 rounds. First was a GD round, Second was general aptitude, Third was Technical test, technical HR and finally HR round. GD round was simple with general topics and aptitude was very easy.

Interview Questions

• GD and aptitude was easy but technical round was tough with questions from C,C++ and data structures.   Answer Question