Satellites Unlimited Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Satellites Unlimited Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Satellites Unlimited in June 2017.

Interview

Process went very smoothly. Aptitude test and interview went smoothly too. Everything was good up until finding out how much the insurance cost. $730 a month for family coverage is a little high. Plus you also have to pay for your uniforms and pay a weekly rate to use them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Satellites Unlimited

Technician Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Satellites Unlimited in January 2012.

Interview

Telephone pre-screen interivew focusing on work history
    1:1 interview with an office manager, 60 min in length, behavior based
    Background check (Criminal and Drug) and MVR

Overall, I thought the hiring process was very fair. I had a chance to demonstrate my value and get the job. In addition, I was treated fairly and the interviewer knew what he was doing. I was treated like a customer the entire time I was applying for a job!

Negotiation

Compensation is very standard and based on pay-for-performance. The average technician makes 40K, new technicians make 33K during the first year. The top 10% of technicians in the company make more than 70K.

The benefits are outstanding. Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision), paid vacation, paid training, tenure based bonus, performance bonus, 401K matching....