Saudi Aramco Project Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Aramco Project Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2016

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contact by a recruiter about a job with Aramco in Saudi Arabia. I accepted the initial call and was set-up for a phone interview with a technical recruiter

Interview Questions

• How do you manage cultural differences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a stuff process as everything with this part of the world required good negotiation skills.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

It takes a long, long time to go through the process and the background check is very thorough. Sometimes, it seems as if there are lot of hurdles to cross (and there are) but Aramco has a process that works. The interview and information session went well and if they are really interested, you get a call back rather quickly after interview. In my case, I got an offer within a week of the interview. The information session is spot on as they do a great job of describing life in Saudi Arabia. The staff at Aramco Services is very good and they are very pleasant and they do a good job of working for you. If you are going through the process, be patient...it will eventually happen. The waiting is the most agonizing part of the process. Interview is fairly standard and just be sure you know your job and you'll get an offer. They know if you have been doing the job through your answers so apply for something you are good at. Best wishes and hope to see you here after the process!

Interview Questions

• Describe the EPC process and the interactions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate without appearing to be greedy. I had a counteroffer from my employer and Aramco was good about revising my offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

submitted the cv and was asked lots of questions about my experience and how ai am going to contibute to the company and the project in specific in houston. what qualifications did i have to join the team and work on the projects. i passed and joined the team in houston..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

excellent