Saudi Aramco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Aramco Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed twice.

First time the team was very disorganized and I was shifted from room to room while they tried to determine "fit". People who interviewed me had no idea who I was or even a copy of my resume. Saudi just read his phone throughout. No offer from that one - hardly a surprise.

Second interview went very smoothly: focused, good conversation and to the point. I was told right there that an offer would come.

Interview Questions

• Why are you better than the competition.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco in April 2014.

Interview

You should know how you can add value and explain how they will benefit. Understand the history of the company, have knowledge of the country and its customs. You should also try to network with people who work there. I contacted them and they were quick to connect, but did not continue when I asked them follow-up questions.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX).

Interview

There is a significant difference between being employed as a contractor and being employed directly by Aramco. If you have the opportunity be employed directly by Aramco as the benefits and pay are significantly better than working only as a contractor. This does not only include pay but also benefits such as housing, air plane tickets, length of vacation, and many other perks.

Interview Questions

• There were no inappropriate or unusual questions. Just know the job and what you are expected to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some people negotiate for higher salaries, especially if they are not a direct hire.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• As student intern there were no interview for the internship, I just filled up the application and I attached my documents and the except it.   1 Answer

Bus Dev & Eval Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

3 interviewers. Over in 40 minutes. Very short questions. Interested in personality. Little review of my resume. More emphasis on soft skills. They were versed in the subject, but had pre-screened me.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview was conducted in their Houston location in a jammed packed 10x10 small room, with 3 individuals + myself; so 4 of us total. I believe they were interviewing for multiple positions in a very short span of time, my guess 10 interviews per day minimum... almost on a scavenger hunt. I believe I met their CMO out of Dhahran, an American but then there was a weird individual; who almost intimidated me and looked like a Saudi individual but on a higher position (well connected / influenced). I was easily intimidated because they put me in a spot, the Saudi guy made it look like... he is doing me a favor or something. Anyways, interestingly enough they even had a local Graphic Designer (from Houston) in the room for asking questions - how does that make any sense? They were not even sure which position I was called in for. And on top of that I felt I was discriminated by that "Saudi King" in the room.

Interview Questions

• Saudi King: You have to really convenience me, why you're the best. Really, really, really convenience me, go.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco in December 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview is the best thing to do here to get more insight into the job.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Screening interview with recruiter and then follow up face to face interview/discussion with Saudi Managers. Interview was broad ranging from accomplishments, goals and drivers for application and desire to move to new company. Discussion also asked if candidate was aware of Middle East culture.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview in Houston, TX. Panel interview with (3) managers. Very direct, cut to the chase interview session that lasted 45 minutes. Managers made their decision within the first 5 minutes. Hiring decision was communicated the next day.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers had a list of skills/practices that they were looking for and wanted to see how candidate would fit in to their open positions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reasonable counter offer with justification could possibly be successful.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

There were four interviewers from the PRD and the first thing they asked me to do was to tell them the best of me in one minute. After that, they went through me resume and asked me couple questions about it. They explained to me responsbities of the mechanical engineer at PRD.

Interview Questions

• The only technical question was to talk about the HVAC systems and how they work in general.   Answer Question