Saudi Aramco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Aramco Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Interview

Submitted a resume online, heard from the company 3 months later. Had 2 telephone interviews and 1 video-conference interview. The people that I spoke with were friendly and professional. Asked technical questions and reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• The interviews went very well. Everybody was very friendly. After 3 interviews they then they sent me an application to fill out that requested the gender and ages of my dependents and my spouse's complete name, birthdate, and social security number. Completely illegal practice. There was an actual line on the application that stated unless every line on the application was filled out then it would be null and void and every line must be filled in order to apply for the job.   3 Answers

Architect/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

1/An agency study my profile.2/They contacted me .3/They programmed an personal interview with the Aramco Gentlemen.4/I have the face to face interview.5/We negotiation the conditions./They made a comprehensive personal,medical and professional screening .Finally I got the working Visa.

Interview Questions

• About my successes experience in the field of design and construction of commercial and sports facilities. Prove my speaking languages.Salary and how soon I can travel.   1 Answer

Electrical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponce, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Ponce, PR).

Interview

Company came to Puerto Rico to hire Engineers and gave a single interview. After the interview they made a salary offer and told me of the site where I will work. They offered a very nice pay and overseas package that I accepted. Worked for five years and should've stay longer. They have very good work conditions and pay.

Interview Questions

• What did I do in the Petrochemical Plant. The equipment and systems that I worked on and how much did I new about them.   1 Answer
    • Was I familiar with Preventive Maintenance programs.   1 Answer
    • Can you work at high temperature conditions and are you willing to take a medical test.   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working in far away country for a long time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was so good that there was nothing to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX).

Interview

Everything was done via email. The recruiting team was top notch. Unfortunately, I was completely dissatisfied with the two men from Saudi Arabia who Interviewed me. They kept mentioning my age (I look younger than I am). It was quite uncomfortable. Lucky for me I was offered the job I wanted (not this one).

Project Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contact by a recruiter about a job with Aramco in Saudi Arabia. I accepted the initial call and was set-up for a phone interview with a technical recruiter

Interview Questions

• How do you manage cultural differences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a stuff process as everything with this part of the world required good negotiation skills.

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed twice.

First time the team was very disorganized and I was shifted from room to room while they tried to determine "fit". People who interviewed me had no idea who I was or even a copy of my resume. Saudi just read his phone throughout. No offer from that one - hardly a surprise.

Second interview went very smoothly: focused, good conversation and to the point. I was told right there that an offer would come.

Interview Questions

• Why are you better than the competition.   1 Answer

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Flew to Houston, interviewed with three people, one of whom was the division head (who ended up being my boss). Overall, they asked some pretty fair questions, and I felt like we had a good connection fairly quickly.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco in April 2014.

Interview

You should know how you can add value and explain how they will benefit. Understand the history of the company, have knowledge of the country and its customs. You should also try to network with people who work there. I contacted them and they were quick to connect, but did not continue when I asked them follow-up questions.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX).

Interview

There is a significant difference between being employed as a contractor and being employed directly by Aramco. If you have the opportunity be employed directly by Aramco as the benefits and pay are significantly better than working only as a contractor. This does not only include pay but also benefits such as housing, air plane tickets, length of vacation, and many other perks.

Interview Questions

• There were no inappropriate or unusual questions. Just know the job and what you are expected to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some people negotiate for higher salaries, especially if they are not a direct hire.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• As student intern there were no interview for the internship, I just filled up the application and I attached my documents and the except it.   1 Answer