Sava Senior Care Admissions Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sava Senior Care Admissions Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Sava Senior Care

3.7

Admissions Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

Very long process. But the process works. They are able to find the best fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sava Senior Care

Admissions Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very quickly. Once you take their personality test, the interview process progressing quickly. After meeting the Area Director for a face to face interview, three days later, I had a phone interview with the Regional Director. The next day, I had a 15 minute phone interview with the V.P. of Sales. I have worked with Fortune 100 companies, and this interview process was very professional. Sava Senior Care relies heavily on the personality test to weed out many of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• During a phone interview, "Be straight up and honest, what concern is weighing heavily on you regarding the position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still working this out....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Weaverville, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

I had an in-person interview with the Administrator, including a tour of the facility. Then I interviewed with the Social Services and Nursing Directors. Next, I interviewed with the Regional Marketing Director. After this, I had a personality, skills, and aptitude test, followed by a panel interview with 5 interviewers. They told me they'd get back to me within two days. It took them three weeks to respond, and that was only because I finally caught one of them on the phone after calling 3 times, previously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Durham, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Responded to job vacancy online via job board. Was contacted within a few days. Initial phone interview was concise, and pleasant. Was most impressed with the fact that the interviwer has worked for the company for over 18 years. Still involved with the interview process.