Sava Senior Care Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sava Senior Care Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 other applicants. Interview was about 30 min. Questions were based on personal decision making based on different scenarios. Basically just provide honest answers to what you would do when presented with different difficult situations. I was confident with my interview, but I found out that the person that got the position was referred and highly recommended by another therapist there.

Interview Questions

• What admirable qualities did I have as a therapist that separated me from other COTAs to make me the best choice to be for the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sava Senior Care

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Clinton, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Communication slow between departments. Still a good interview. Taking a while to schedule an orientation date. Pleased with salary offer. Closer to home. Hope to stay with company that appreciates value of a good employee and knows how to retain them. Would love to work for a company that treats their employees like family.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Goldsboro, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Came to facility to fill out application. Recieved phone call to come in for facility visit. Made visit to facility. Given tour of facility, introduced to rehab staff, admin staff. Explained job details and hours. Company details outlined, benefits, etc. Asked about my background and experience and expectations. Very casual interview.