Savage Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Savage

1.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Savage (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen then in person interview. Initial interview was with someone who just described the process to me. She was the hiring manager. She did not make eye contact and was more interested in her laptop than actually getting to know me. Next group of interviewers was with the team lead and the person I was to replace. They both seemed clueless to the interview process and again, did not ask me any in depth questions to get to know me or my background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Savage

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savage (Midvale, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for a quick screening and scheduled to come in for 1:1 and group interview. Interviewed with two staff accountants and hiring manager who asked a lot of personality and behavioral questions that covered two pages. Received another phone call to come in and interview with the director, hiring manager, and another staff accountant. All the questions were personality questions and very few accounting related questions. I felt like most the questions were really silly and pretty easy. Received a phone call a couple days later and accepted the job offer. I felt like all there had to be done was to be likeable and be able to fit in with the other staff accountants. You have to agree to become a business manager and agree to move on to operations and leave accounting, otherwise they will not accept you. The process was really long and not quick.

Interview Questions

• What does your desk look like?
      What two words describe you and why?
      What is your favorite color?
      What is your dream job?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Are you willing to get an MBA?
      Are you willing to move to operations and leave accounting?   Answer Question