Savannah River Nuclear Solutions Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Savannah River Nuclear Solutions Associate Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. Contacted a month later to come in for an interview. Travel and lodging arranged for me. Interviewers were very helpful and easy to talk to. HR Rep showed me around the site, answering any questions I had about the area or company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Savannah River Nuclear Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

Received call after 8 months of submitting online application. 30 minute phone interview. One week after phone interview received email about on-site interview. Airfare, car rental and 1 day hotel paid by SRNS. Was taken out to dinner the night before interview by senior engineer. Day of interview met with host and drove around site for about 45 minutes to get the know the area. The interview consisted of a 3 person panel (only engineers, no HR rep) and took about 45 minutes. Final step is lunch at the facility.

After not hearing anything after 3 weeks, called and left voice mail. Within an hour of the call, received generic email saying "Thank you but no thank you".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, a week later I received a phone interview that lasted about 45 min. Another week later I received a call from HR to set up an in person interview two weeks later. Had a tour, sit down interview and lunch with an executive engineer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, SC) in August 2010.

Interview

After I completed my application I was contacted by Human Resources to come to Augusta, GA for an onsite interview. When I arrived I was greeted by a fellow engineer who showed me around the city and took me to my hotel. The next morning the fellow engineer picked me up from the hotel and took me to the site for a general tour. After the tour and meeting a few people I might be working with I went to my group interview. Basic Interview questions were asked including skills and competencies. After that I had lunch with the fellow engineer and the engineering director for the company. After that the fellow engineer took me to look at possible housing and then back to the airport.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite course in college and why? What was you worst course in college and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview which I feel was the primary selection process for me. I was offered an on site interview. The interview felt like I already had the job. The spent a lot of time telling me about the pros and cons of the job. I was toured around site by a 'New Hire' and had a number of informal interviews with various employees. I had one formal panel interview although it was very relaxed. My escort was sitting next to me and provided me with immediate feedback after the panel interview. It was way easier and less stressful than I would have ever imagined.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked if the salary was negotiable and the HR representative said "No".