Savannah River Remediation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Savannah River Remediation Interview Questions

2.8

Manager, Procurement Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Savannah River Remediation (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Telephone Interview with Senior Management. Discussed the current state of the department as well as difficulties being experienced and relationship with the customer (U.S. Department of Energy). Employees were generational and had been subject to changes in Prime Contractor that presented confusion in policies and procedures with each contractor changed.

Interview Questions

• The question ranged from development of procurement, acquisition strategy, administration methods and closeout familiarity. Additionally, personality was discussed and ascertained.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was based on available Site budget for this position. It did contain a raise from my current position in Las Vegas.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savannah River Remediation.

Interview

The interview was all behavioral questions, nothing technical. There were two interviewers and me. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was pretty casual. Nothing out of the ordinary. Everything you'd expect from a behavioral interview.

General Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savannah River Remediation.

Interview

I interviewed with the college recruiter and an engineer. They preferred that you spend the majority of the interview. They were general behavior questions for the most part. They require a 2.8 minimum which is reasonable. They seemed kind of desperate for engineers. Their website also does not look very professional. I would say it was an average interview.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savannah River Remediation (Clemson, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with them at my university's career fair and signed up for an on campus interview the next day. The people I spoke with at the career were very friendly and one of the engineers there was a recent graduate had been working as a field engineer for about a year.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savannah River Remediation in May 2014.

Interview

It was a two step process. Phone interview asking about resume and career goals. The second step was a face to face panel interview. There were non-technical questions based on troubleshooting problems and situations, career goals, and experience working with teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to settle a conflict between two of your peers who couldn't come to an agreement on their own.   Answer Question

Field Procurement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savannah River Remediation (Aiken, SC) in September 2010.

Interview

Staffing company called to say that Savannah River Remediation wanted to hire me based on my resume and word of mouth recommendations within the organization. SRR receives 100's of resumes per job posting. They want crisp well formatted resumes with strong relevant information clearly indicated. In particular, they require college degrees for procurement professionals. Even though, they post with "equivalent years experience", they are looking for college degrees. MBA's and above even better.

Interview Questions

At the time, I was interested in pursuing a project controls position.