Save Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Save Mart Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.3

Grocery Checker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Save Mart.

Interview

Did have an interview they just hired me on the spot. They interview people now but don't know why they hire any one and everyone. So you should be good if you apply.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Save Mart (Riverbank, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a clerk position. The interview was casual; however, the assistant manager that I interviewed with was awkward. He kept looking away, was making weird facial expressions during the interview, and seemed distracted. It made me feel very uncomfortable. The questions were straightforward and easy, but it didn't seem like he cared to even listen to my responses.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Save Mart (Carson City, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

just a drug test, no real questions. He didn't ask anything other than when I could start and he kept talking over me, He described the company any pay very fast and I am not even sure that I understand all of it.

Key Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Save Mart (Ripon, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

easy and hard questions did pretty well, but really didn't think I was going to get chosen because I felt like I said the wrong thing because I have not been trained for that potion yet

Interview Questions

• They asked about handling certain scenarios   1 Answer

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Save Mart (Fresno, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I showed up like 45 mins early and the asst. manager really liked and we walked into the back room sat me down and proceeded to start with the interview and made me feel as comfortable as possible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Save Mart (Fresno, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call roughly a week after applying online to come in for an interview 4 days from the date of call. Interviewed with the store manager and the center manager. General questions regarding how you'd act in certain scenarios and what you've done in the past (re: teamwork, etc). Interview was laid back and I felt confident during it, but no offer - oh well.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Save Mart (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Applied in store, received a call back within a week, interviewed and was offered the job a few days later. Interview was pretty easy, just a one on one meeting. Simple questions. They also ask what your availability is and your previous customer experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Save Mart (Riverside, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First there's a group interview usually in the break room, and if you do well, you might be called back for second interview in the managers office. They just ask about your personal life relating to work availability.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about save mart?   1 Answer

Private Label Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Save Mart.

Interview

Very thorough and good. There are a lot of questions that directly relates to my job description. There are also numerous parts to the process that enabled them to pick the right candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Save Mart.

Interview

You hand in you resume (at least when it was paper form), if they like it the Assistant Store Manager (ASM) will call you for an interview, and then a second interview with the ASM and Store Manager (SM), followed by HR approval and the SM will hand you a shirt and apron followed by dress code regulation. The SM will give you a training date and time of arrival on your final meeting.