Save that Stuff Client Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Save that Stuff

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Save that Stuff (Charlestown, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, who had worked with the owner of the company before. The owner suggested I contact the other owner to set up an interview. I did so, and went in to speak with him without knowing if there were any positions open, or if I had any of the qualifications they might need. As it happened, the day I went in, they had posted a new job that seemed to fit me perfectly. As it was a short commute, decent pay, good benefits, and interesting work, I was very interested.

I spoke with the owner about my history and then he took me on a tour of the facility. I asked lots of questions, and found it a really interesting place. A lot more goes into recycling than you might think. I thought the interview went very well, and from what he said, he agreed, but he said they'd hired too quickly before, so they wanted to talk to other people as well. I kept following up, but eventually heard back from him that the position was on hold until the commodities market improved. It was a disappointment- I had hoped this would pan out. He said he'd let me know, but it's bee a few months now and I haven't heard anything yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position.   1 Answer