Save the Children Desktop Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Save the Children Desktop Support Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Save the Children in March 2008.

Interview

The first interview was a brief interview with H.R. for screening purposes. The second interview was a few days later with the IT manager and a couple folks from the team. I was asked the usual desktop support questions and it went very well. I was invited back for a third interview witht the IT director a few days after that. This interview consisted more of the "where do you see yourself in 5 years" type questions. This also went very well. Here is my gripe... I was never notified. I waited two weeks or so and finally emailed the IT manager. He replied that they found someone that better fit the position. OK, great, but don't leave people hanging like that. Very annoying because it's not easy getting to these interviews (mid day mind you so I have to take time from work) and they don't have the courtesy to call or even email you? After 3 interviews?

Interview Questions

• Provide an example where you were not able to solve a problem and what did you do about it?   1 Answer