Savers Production Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Savers Production Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Savers

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savers (Providence, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

I called the savers for an phone interview, had to personal interviews one with the assistant manager, the other with the store manager. Was hired after two weeks of calling them back regarding whether or not I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• How would hiring me benefit the store?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Savers

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Savers (Chandler, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. They called a few days later and I had a very hurried interview the next day. She needs 3 references that had to give positive feedback that day or they couldn't hire. None of my references were ever contacted. I filled out State withholding paperwork but no I9 or Federal Tax

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations allowed. They offer you minimum wage and you either take it or you don't.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Savers (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online it took a week for them to call and set up an interview. Came in a few minutes early and waited for the manager to bring me back. It was fairly easy and laid back. They informed me about the dress code and what the position entailed. After, they told me I would have a second interview on the phone with another manager at a later date. The second interview mostly involved my availability to work, wages, whether I wanted to accept the job or not. Then setting up when to arrive for my first day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • List three good qualities about yourself. Name one of your worst qualities.   1 Answer

Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Savers (Coquitlam, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was 2x the fun. Was alright, I was mislead to believe that the environment was run professionally. Told everyone was a team player and were inspired to help each other. After accepting the job and working there for a month, I found out none of the above was true.

Interview Questions

• Exact same simple 'run of the mill' questions asked twice by two different managers. I was thankful for the opportunity to interview as I had no savings at the time and being over 50 finding an executive job is very challenging. I played along making my answers to the 2nd round of questions different.   1 Answer
    • Tell us a time in a previous job that you solved a problem for a customer, and how you did it. (Questions are all in simple English)   1 Answer