Savers Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Savers Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Savers

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Savers (Dublin, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

quick questionnaire and online jumpstart test (they will hire you off the street, turnover rate is through the low budget roof) is this enough words yet. nope still need more words.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Savers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savers (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

I went in for the interview, the questions were basic but it was my first ever interview so I didn't do very well. There was no job offer but that was probably due to the fact that I was on vacation with no cell service when they called and requested an interview so I couldn't call back until a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savers (Fairview Heights, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Laid back, manager at the time was pretty awesome. Explained what my job would be and how long a shift is usually. Started with Minimum Wage, and Hours Varied. Good 2nd Job.

Anonymous Employee in Burien, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers (Burien, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Showed up for a quick interview three times at the time they asked me to, and the hiring manager wasn't even there! That was frustrating. Eventually another person in management interviewed me, but still thought that it was unprofessional to make me keep coming back like that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about previous work experience, my availability, and if I liked Halloween.
      Mostly, the interview was just the interviewer telling me about the company and kind of felt more like a lesson on the company. They also told me they would keep me through Halloween and then they lay people off in December. I was a good worker so they decided to keep me year round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers (Coon Rapids, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

i applied online got an email to schedule an interview a week later at the country inn where i met with the store manger she asked me
    tell me about yourself?
    what are your goals?
    why do you want to work here?
    what makes you an asset to the company if hired?
    after i answered those questions i was then offered the job with $7.85 an hour
    i was the n handed to the store manager who told me about the company and asked me how would i get the word out about the company?

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult unexpected question basic interview questions ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

$7.85 hourly 15-25 hours a week

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savers (Duluth, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Went in for a job fair type thing - on the spot interviews. Sat with the hiring manager for 10 minutes and was offered the job on the spot. The interview questions are very basic retail questions. It was overall a good experience - I liked the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company? Why would you like to work here? What's your previous experience and how does it relate with the position you're applying for?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Savers (Eastbourne, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

met a very pleasant manager who told me that he preferred to take on work experience for 8 weeks to avoid wasting his time training someone who would leave ?

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savers in April 2012.

Interview

It was my first job, but it was only 2 interview process, which was very nice, the first was right in the store which gave me a view of the workers interaction, which was wonderful and inviting for a customer. The question where based upon my interests, hobbies, why could I be an asset, and how I could deal with different situations.