Want a Free Job Posting?

Interview Question

Interview Raleigh, NC

Say you are dead- what do you think your eulogy would say

about you.

Interview Answer

5 Answers

While this might throw you as it did me at first, just take time to break it into personal attrubutes and professional attributes

Interview Candidate on Aug 11, 2009

Take your time to breath. This question is a trap in order to see how you react emotionally and personally. There are 2 possibilities, all other possibilities are wrong. - answer something vague and smart for example : "Death was afraid of him because he had the heart of a lion" or "It matters not how a man dies, but how he lives.". This will impress them and demonstrate your superior intelligence. - bring the conversation back in the reality : "It does not matter what will happen when I will die, but what matters to me is what is happening in this room right now" will show that you are pragmatic and focused. Any other answer will put you down. - talking about your family or your kids, or how great you are, will give the impression that you are self centered. - being emotional will show you as a weak person... etc...

Nikko on Sep 14, 2009

If you are dead, you cannot think about your eulogy. The first part of the question has established you are dead. Anything after that is irrelevant.

Anonymous on Jan 13, 2010

This post has been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

<Your name>, was a loving <father, mother, husband, wife, son, etc.> and a hardworking Product Manager at Nationwide.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.