Scalyr Front-End Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scalyr

2.0

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scalyr (San Mateo, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via a recruiter. There were 3 rounds to the interview. First, introduction round. Second was technical screen. Technical screen was more of a technical introduction. There were a lot of question about my technical past and some front-end specific questions and some design related questions based on my previous experience. The third round was an onsite interview. There were total of 4 rounds. First 2 were a pair programming exercise to build a simple page to show data with some actions based on an mocked API end point. Then there was a front end design design problem, followed by an API design problem. I got an offer the next day and accepted a week later. Interview process was very straight-forward and easy.

Interview Questions

Scalyr Response

Jul 18, 2018 – VP of Operations

Thanks for sharing the interview process so clearly so others know what to expect. We are thrilled you’re on board!

Other Interview Reviews for Scalyr

Front-End Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scalyr in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone call, he gave an overview of the company and job position. I gave an overview of my background and what I was looking for. Then there was a coding exercise, not too difficult. Was compensated for time spent on the exercise. Ultimately didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Coding exercise involved displaying data fetched from an API.   Answer Question