Scalyr Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Scalyr Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Scalyr

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scalyr (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Gave a coding challenge which was a bit difficult. Solved 2 out of 3 problems and then received a callback for a brief HR round to confirm my availability for the technical round.
The technical round lasted for about an hour.
Firstly, my interviewer interpreted the question she had given me wrongly. It took me 10 mins to explain to her why what she expected me to do was wrong according to the question. Although I tried to explain my approach to the best of my ability, the interviewer was not able to understand the logic behind my solution. Got a reject the next day.

Interview Questions

• Find common words from multiple sentences and the number of times they occur in each of them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scalyr

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scalyr in October 2018.

Interview

Process was fairly straightforward. First there was a coding round, then a technical HR round which lasted around 10 minutes. In that recruiter asked which role I have interested in and gave information regarding the progress.

Interview Questions

• What do you think scalyr is a good match ?   1 Answer

Scalyr Response

Nov 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We’re sorry you had a negative experience with your recent internship interview. We always try and provide a good experience overall and would appreciate any... More