Schlotzsky's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 39 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's

Application

I interviewed at Schlotzsky's

Interview

Fast and quick response process. I heard back from them bery quickly and had a interview set within a week of me appliing to the company. Very friendly and stress free environment.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 5 year plan?
    Answer Question

Schlotzsky's

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's

Interview

I was interviewed on the same day as a few other people. Hiring supervisor was friendly. Had the interview in the restaurant's lobby at a table. Was asked about previous experience and work ethic. Was offered a job that day and accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Alpharetta, GA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Almost the same as any other interview for a similar role. No experience was really required because they can train you for the job quickly. I was lucky because they needed people ASAP and I walked in at the right time.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about this job? What is your experience? What is your compensation expectation?

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Waco, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I applied, interviewed and got the job all within he same hour. They only asked when could i start and what size shirt did i wear. Other than that it was the typical tell me about you customer service interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you feel is the most essential part of customer service?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Suwanee, GA)

Interview

It was short and simple asked a few questions and showed me around the restraunt and introduced me to some of the employees. And then handed me paper work and then I went home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schlotzsky's

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's

Interview

Filled out mini application months ago. I called several times to check on it and was told the manager would call me back. I stopped in and they lost the application, but gave me an interview within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Austin, TX) in Jul 2016

Interview

First interview with Store Manager overall went pretty well and he acted as though they wanted to hire me but said I had to come back for a second interview with the Asst Manager. She acted nice enough during the interview but when I talked about my once thriving home business she almost seemed put off that I used business terms I guess went over her head. She then back paddled claiming they weren't hiring for another month / month and a half. (Then why am I coming to a job interview?) She also commented at the end that this was the first interview when in fact it was the second. I called back to check in with the store manager who said the Asst Manager had been misinformed and was confused about the fact that my interview was actually my second interview since she had just gotten back from vacation and to call back Monday they would have a descion as the Asst Manager was now out sick. I called back Monday only to find out that they did not need anyone at this time and they would call me when my name came up when they needed employees.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in food service? Do you have your food handling permit?

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Lawrenceville, GA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Went in one day, asked for application, came back the next day and asked me to come in tomorrow for an interview. I interviewed with a manager and then the next day I had another interview with one of the store owners. Very thorough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Virginia Beach, VA) in Apr 2015

Interview

The owner called me and told me he would call me and tell me when to come in. Then the next day he never called me to come in, he called me and told me to come in the next day at 5. I then came in and he was interviewing someone else so I relaxed. When It was my turn he asked me questions about my self, my availability, and when I could start. It was only five minutes and it was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Maumee, OH) in Mar 2015

Interview

Good process, Had to study menu and take a test, Very short and easy process, Dress business casual as it is not appropriate to overdress for this position. Interview takes about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews