Schlotzsky's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schlotzsky's Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Schlotzsky's

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Mesa, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

I went in one day after school and asked if they were hiring and the general manager gave me a form. I turned it in about 2 week ago, got a call last saturday to set up an interview for today. I went in at 4pm and was interviewed by the owner, who made my nerves die down. In the end he said they would call me if I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlotzsky's

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Corpus Christi, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The GM was really nice. When I asked if they were hiring, the front counter girl immediately gave me a paper application. Then, she gave it to the the GM and set up my interview the same day That same day I went to orientation and started working on the second day. I went dressed sharp that same day. That's probably why I got a job interview.

Interview Questions

• If I hire you what difference can you make in the company that I should hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got fifty cents more on my hourly wage because I stated my experience in the fast food area.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

I was informed by a friend who worked there they were hiring and said I was interested. She called me two days later telling me to bring in an application. So I filled out an application and brought it in to the assistant manager and discussed with her my availability.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Lawrence, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

Friendly and laid back not a tense situation like some interviews. The interviewers were prompt and courteous and very approachable. They did not drill you on your past they just basically wanted to know how I could be an asset to their company.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for them?   1 Answer