Schlumberger Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.7

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interviews (2), face-to-face (5)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Mid career hire from the competition - who you know. Interviewed intially over the phone, then flown to HQ. Interviewed at the Product Center out for dinner then given a letter of employment 3 days later. One week later I was on a plane to my first location.

Interview Questions

• As this was a mid career hire, I was already recommeded for the job - interview was really a get to know each other session.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Relatively straight forward.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Depok, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Depok, West Java (Indonesia)) in April 2013.

Interview

communication test, aptitude test, group discusiion test

Interview Questions

• haven't got any yet (still have some steps to pass all the test)   1 Answer

Negotiation

haven't got any yet (still have some steps to pass all the test)

Engineer Interview

Interview

First you have to submit your cv online. They will sort out CVz and call for interview. There are two interviews roughly. First interview is by HR department and the later one is by the relevant department for which the HR department refer you.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2012.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Easy to answer. Just do research on slb before hand

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2012.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Was very straight forward. Asked about specific things on my resume. Asked about teamwork, technical,

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in June 2011.

Interview

was asked to give a presentation followed by a 1 to 1 interview competency based.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stonehouse, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Stonehouse, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

first round of interview focus on the personal side, past experiences and academic achievements. Then followed by technical interview, however they dont expect you to know very well about their products as it's confidential. I also did a simple written test before the interview started, which is more like Alevel physics questions

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in March 2011.

Interview

The guy was ok, didn't show any emotion whatsoever during the interview. Kind of gave a feeling of cold-shoulder during the interview and afterwards as well at the social. Common question they asked was there is a high turnover rate for the company and why do I want to work for them knowing them. Other people that I knew who interviewed with them didn't fare so well. One person stormed out of the interview room because the the person conducting the interview was very aggressive and just in general gave a really poor impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Given a high turnover rate in the company, why do you still want to be a field engineer?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in January 2011.

Interview

I was given a Fisics Test, and if you passed the test, you will take the 1:1 interview, the only ask you about your personality and your life style, it was very nice and relax because, it was like a talk with someone that you know, you don´t have to be strees at that moment,, take it easy and you will pass to the second round !! : )