Schlumberger Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stonehouse, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Stonehouse, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

first round of interview focus on the personal side, past experiences and academic achievements. Then followed by technical interview, however they dont expect you to know very well about their products as it's confidential. I also did a simple written test before the interview started, which is more like Alevel physics questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

followed SLB recruitment process at October 2007.but i am not graduate yet.
    it’s about 2 process remaining for me being accepted for field engineer. There are 2nd interview with user and medical check up…
    maybe, i will give you some advise with my experience followed those process….
    1) 5 minutes interview…
    you should ask the question as fast as possible and with highly confidence and a sign you can do everything for Schlumberger (but humanly) as well.
    2)group discussion…
    you should give full!!!!!! attention with your group and you should care with other member on group. you must not rejected any idea from your member frontally (even sometime odd) but you must give them rational reason why you are reject that idea. all of your member must active, not only yourself, DO NOT to over active!!!….when you present your conclusion with group.DO NOT talk too much and give a chance to your group member, and if recruiter ask questions, you should answer as fast as possible with rational reason as well…and if your friend answering an odd answer, DO NOT blame them, and DO NOT take over microphone until your friend finish his/her answer…at that time, all of member in my group,pass this step (Magnificence, right!!)
    3) interview with HR Manager (Recruiter)
    not as hard as previous step..you just asked about yourself, your family, and your CV .its about 20 minutes interview
    (this result is really late being informed, its about 4 month later, i did really curious this result)

Interview Questions