Schlumberger Field Engineering Interview Tech and Field Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Field Engineering Interview Tech and Field Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Field Engineering Interview Tech and Field Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger (San Antonio, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

3 day interview ~ 20 candidates some T&F some field ...fellow candidates asking BS questions until 4 am in the morning just to brown nose ... there are way more jobs available that have a more stable work schedule than this with the same check ... be prepared for a 15 hour powerpoint party in a cold A$$ hotel conference room.

go to the bathroom as much as possible when indoors .. bc you dont want to have to use portable potties when touring the field sites... the people who showing us their field work couldnt even put on a front to pretend like its the best job they looked tired and restless, some acted like the boss put a gun to their head to talk to us... Long Short ... Job is for people who want the "military experience" without being in the military ... its one of those jobs that you either love it or hate it... *drops mike and walk away*

Interview Questions

• are you still interested in "working" the Field Position   1 Answer