Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schlumberger (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply on campus career fair. Waiting in line and get a short interview with a recruiter. Basically asking about project and previous experience on resume. Questions are about details of my projects. So it may be helpful if you know what you did well. However, I didn't receive any reply.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Interviewed through my school's career center. Schlumberger had a presentation and you had to sign up and turn in your resume and if the guy liked you he would interview you the next day.

Interview Questions

• If I had any problems with work being mostly physical and ourisde   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There is only one interview required to become an intern. Once you pass the interview, typically on your college campus, you will receive an offer or a rejection. Once you accept your offer, you will start your employment the next summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First screening was at my university's career fair, after, I had to attend an info session, then an on campus interview. My interview went well, but I didn't hear back from them, as well as all other students, maybe because the oil and gas industry is in recession currently, and they they are laying people off!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

We talked to the recruiter during the career fair and there is also info session on campus. Then we need to submit resume on company website as well as our school career website. The interview is around 30 minutes long, depending on your type of application, they will ask you behavioral or technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview was poorly done. Most of the questions were behavioral, and only one computer science question was asked. Questions about past projects and interests were asked. Took them a while to get back.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cambridge, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I met with the hiring manager in his office, and then we had a cordial lunch. He asked basic questions about projects that were listed on my resume. He explained what I would be doing if I was hired (signals and systems processing), and finally, asked if I had any questions. Interview was approximately an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Got the interview through college career application. They had one interview which lasted for 40min. It was HR and technical interview. They asked questions ranging from how did you lead a team and what conflicts did you face in the team and how did you overcome these problems. Why do you think you are the best fit for the company. The technical questions ranged from drawing a free body diagram of the drawing they give to the direction of rotation of different gears meshed together.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

I went to my school's career fair in the fall. I talked to the recruiter and got an email to interview the next day on campus later that day. I figured out in Jan. that I was accepted for a summer internship.

Interview Questions

• When was the hardest time you had to say "no" to someone?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

First an on campus interview will be conducted, and then if you perform well, you will be flown out to Shreveport, Louisiana or Midland, Texas for a 3 day on site interview. After this, you will be notified within two weeks of the outcome of your application.