Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Phone Interview with two managers. I was asked questions about my academic performance and how do I imagine my role as an intern. Also, they asked questions about my experience in electrical engineering in terms of modules taken in university and projects undertaken. Moreover, I was asked competency questions about my qualities as team member and so on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had three interview with the hiring managers. Each interview focused on what each particular hiring manager was looking for. As such, one was highly technical, one was quite personal and the final interview was a mixture.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to know the viscosity of oil as a function of temperature and pressure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Gatwick, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

All I had to do was go on the website and apply about 6 months in advance. They then called me and asked me to come in for an interview. Had a really nice chat and answered a few questions. They then got back to me about 4 weeks later saying it was successful.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding streamer technology! (Problem solving)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple as they asked and I accepted. They then asked about available dates ect. And now I'm there