Schlumberger Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schlumberger Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Phone interview. Lasts about half an hour. Just like traditional technical interview. We talked about my course project experiences, course I have taken, and fundamental algorithm questions like quicksort and mergesort.

Interview Questions

• Project experiences, algorithm questions, technical details about python and C++   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2017.

Interview

it is an on-campus one-on-one interview. Everyone has 30 minutes. The interviewer is very humours. There was smooth transition from one question to another. But you really need a good preparation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied directly and got a call for an interview. It was a simple question and answer interview. Was asked about my expectations from the role and what I aim to learn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Midland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Little Midland, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very organized recruiting process. Good information during the Pre-interview information session. All out information session and team building activities in the second interview. They put everything out there so you can easily decide if that work and lifestyle is for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed for a fulltime position. Most of it was going through my resume. Only on real technical question dealing with how to use Flip-Flops to divide down a clock. We pretty well, don't know why I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

• How would you use D Flip Flops to divide a XX kHz frequency clock signal in half?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Klang (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

A week after form submission in their website, they will call you and had a interview session on the phone. After the interview session through the phone call, approximately after two weeks they will sent an email with detail of interview session face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Please analyze this pneumatic circuit diagram.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

They had a group interview, where you present yourself in 5 minutes them they ask questions. I was campus recruited. they are looking for independent candidates whom are willing to reallocate.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kumasi, Ashanti (Ghana)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Kumasi, Ashanti (Ghana)) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter came to my colege's career fair.
    I went for an interview where I was asked to assemble a device given its schematic.
    The next two weeks, I received an email that I have been picked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you should be given the opportunity to intern with Schlumberger   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in August 2015.

Interview

Through Campus Recruitment
    CV shortlisting followed by GD round. SOmetimes very abstract topics like Blue Frog. Thereafter, a Personal interview which focusses on something that no one can guess depending on the requirement of company at that particular time.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and some common questions like Why Sclumberger?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Met at career fair
    Went to info session - stressed how the job is demanding
    Interviewed on campus
    Interview consisted mainly of why schlumberger type questions with some "think outside the box" questions
    Interviewer was nice though, pretty friendly and conversational
    Probably would have got more strenuous if I passed the first round interview