Schlumberger Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Phone interview. Lasts about half an hour. Just like traditional technical interview. We talked about my course project experiences, course I have taken, and fundamental algorithm questions like quicksort and mergesort.

Interview Questions

• Project experiences, algorithm questions, technical details about python and C++   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2017.

Interview

it is an on-campus one-on-one interview. Everyone has 30 minutes. The interviewer is very humours. There was smooth transition from one question to another. But you really need a good preparation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied directly and got a call for an interview. It was a simple question and answer interview. Was asked about my expectations from the role and what I aim to learn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Midland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Little Midland, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very organized recruiting process. Good information during the Pre-interview information session. All out information session and team building activities in the second interview. They put everything out there so you can easily decide if that work and lifestyle is for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed for a fulltime position. Most of it was going through my resume. Only on real technical question dealing with how to use Flip-Flops to divide down a clock. We pretty well, don't know why I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

• How would you use D Flip Flops to divide a XX kHz frequency clock signal in half?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There was a resume shortlist which was based on your sports background and cgpa. There was only one HR interview. It was a skype interview. He asked me about the profile. The interviewer looked disinterested the whole time. He didn't ask me many questions. The interview lasted for 10 mins maximum.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Damansara (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Damansara (Malaysia)).

Interview

During my session, there were two levels, first was a short screening by the HR interview at my University then the shortlisted candidates will go through another interview with the Lead team.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting knowledge were asked and short and simple accounting quiz too   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was okay.
    I personally felt that the interviewer was not professional and being very racist.
    I have friends who work in the company, but it has got nothing to do with me.
    I told the interviewers honestly I had a number of friends work in Schlumberger. She kept asking me whether did my brunch of friends revealed any P&C stuff about the company. I told her the answer honestly, she does not seem satisfied. She kept asking me the same question and the way she stared at me, I don’t feel comfortable.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Klang (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

A week after form submission in their website, they will call you and had a interview session on the phone. After the interview session through the phone call, approximately after two weeks they will sent an email with detail of interview session face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Please analyze this pneumatic circuit diagram.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

They had a group interview, where you present yourself in 5 minutes them they ask questions. I was campus recruited. they are looking for independent candidates whom are willing to reallocate.