Schlumberger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017
1,719 Interview Reviews

2.9

REMS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Two rounds. First round on campus, 1-1 with HR. Second round in Houston, group interview with several other candidates, starting with a 7-minute presentation followed by 4 rounds of 1-1 technical interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was offered the job after performing well in a couple of summer internships with them. They treat the ten weeks of the internship as an extended interview process, and they offer you a job not too long after you finish your internship if they are happy with your work.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

A first round phone interview. About 15 min. The interview was scheduled via email. They asked me to select a time and the interviewer called on time. Basically behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest decision you made in the past 6 months   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Talk about my resume all the time. Not to many technical question, just one from the job description, so better look into that. Just a very in depth questions about your resume. Have not heard back, but hoping will get a offer.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Lubbock, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a two step interviewing process, the first being on campus following a career fair. The basic interview questions were asked. The second interview was a three day process where they test you mentally.

Field Interview

Interview

It was a short 30 to 45 minute interview on campus. We started off with talking about my resume, experiences and interests. Afterwards, the interviewer asked technical questions on tolerances, beam bending and hoop stresses.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very abstract and behavioral. Person asking to code kept peeping in my paper while I was trying to code and did not let me talk through my method. Also did not know the language I was comfortable in.

Interview Questions

• To execute a doubly linked list and give its complexity   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

They came to my school to do an information session. I turned in my resume and received an offer for an interview a couple days later. The interview was the next day, and i'm currently still waiting on a follow up (has been about 4 days).

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

(I got the interview on an on-campus career fair)After greetings, just some simple questions based on your resume (technique, but not as deep as you might expected), them some behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• some special questions based on your preferred programming language   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

a 30-minute phone interview, went through my resume and asked some details, with some simple technical questions including SVM and Naive Bayes. The interviewer was not much patient and I didn't answer well so I failed

Interview Questions

• What's dynamic programming?   1 Answer