Schlumberger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017
1,692 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very abstract and behavioral. Person asking to code kept peeping in my paper while I was trying to code and did not let me talk through my method. Also did not know the language I was comfortable in.

Interview Questions

• To execute a doubly linked list and give its complexity   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

They came to my school to do an information session. I turned in my resume and received an offer for an interview a couple days later. The interview was the next day, and i'm currently still waiting on a follow up (has been about 4 days).

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

(I got the interview on an on-campus career fair)After greetings, just some simple questions based on your resume (technique, but not as deep as you might expected), them some behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• some special questions based on your preferred programming language   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

a 30-minute phone interview, went through my resume and asked some details, with some simple technical questions including SVM and Naive Bayes. The interviewer was not much patient and I didn't answer well so I failed

Interview Questions

• What's dynamic programming?   1 Answer

Mud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Denver, CO).

Interview

Personal interviews with multiple people. Testing on math skills. Basic math up to some calculus. Took a few weeks to get an official offer. Now I'm just writing more words

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

After phone interview from third party recruiter went to Oklahoma City. Didn't wear a suit. Group style. Went to some well sites and a yard. Went drinking with the recruiters and fellow interviewees. Be yourself

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a fly down to the location. Expect to give a presentation while on the site visit followed by a face to face interview. The interview isn't that hard as long as you prepare for it. Do your research on the company and show that you are willing to work under harsh conditions and travel where ever.

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in August 2017.

Interview

Initial communication to set up interview was started by company HR rep. On the day of interview, I was advised to arrive 15-20 minutes early (to allow for check-in) in business casual dress and reverse park in the visitor’s lot. Upon arrival, I was promptly signed in and given instructions across campus where the interview would be conducted. I was interviewed by two Logistics Managers. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Got the interview from a campus recruiting event. Shortly after, I interviewed on campus for about 20 minutes. About a week later, I received an email regarding a second interview. It was a 3 day interviewing process. First night is intros, presentations (you have to make a short group presentation with the group youre assigned), and some ice breakers. This goes on until about 2 am. The next morning you head to a rig and do a tour of that then you come back to the hotel and do exit interviews followed by a group dinner.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Seemed more of a going thru the motion type of thing because i figured they would hire me with my experience when they said they were looking to double their drivers